Hello guys, my nickname is Boulon. Nice to meet you.
I'm using RPG Maker since a decade, my favorite is still 2k3. ;)
Soon I will share with you my last project which I'm working on since a couple of years, now. But I don't know where the RPG Maker projects should go... :s
Cheers! =D
Good to meet you :)
2k3 was my first engine until I found the scripting powers of RMXP to be 2stronk. Eventing was fun (and total respect to people who made those crazy systems), but the things I wanted to do were just too much. Heck, there's even a 2k3 "conversion" into RMXP on this site somewhere.
RPG Maker projects go here: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/board,14.0.html
When your project reaches the requirements, it will be moved to the main projects board.
Looking forward to your game~
Thank you!!! :D
:welcome:
welcome to Chaos Central. Please keep your hands in feet in the cart at all times, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask one of the staff. Thank you for choosing us as your source if Chaos, and enjoy your stay =)