Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: phillip1756 on July 01, 2015, 09:50:10 pm

Title: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: phillip1756 on July 01, 2015, 09:50:10 pm
does anyone know how to make melee weapons with this engine, I know it can be done because I've seen it done in another game using the same engine but it's not telling me how to in script instructions
Title: Re: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: KK20 on July 02, 2015, 01:59:43 am
No one here really does support VXA scripts. Along that same note, after Googling what this even was, it turns out the script has no english translation. So asking here for help is twice as worse than just asking on those forums where the script is hosted.
Title: Re: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: phillip1756 on July 02, 2015, 09:22:46 am
Quote from: KK20 on July 02, 2015, 01:59:43 am
No one here really does support VXA scripts. Along that same note, after Googling what this even was, it turns out the script has no english translation. So asking here for help is twice as worse than just asking on those forums where the script is hosted.

I translated it mostly but if I asked on those forums they might not fully understand my attempt to talk to them through google translate lol
Title: Re: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: orochii on July 02, 2015, 08:56:58 pm
Excuse me but what language is this Bullpup shooting engine in?
And I can help with basic RMVXAce stuff, but not with any specific script. My VXAce is getting rusty on my Steam account as we speak of. Because RMXP.
Title: Re: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: phillip1756 on July 03, 2015, 06:36:44 am
Quote from: orochii on July 02, 2015, 08:56:58 pm
Excuse me but what language is this Bullpup shooting engine in?
And I can help with basic RMVXAce stuff, but not with any specific script. My VXAce is getting rusty on my Steam account as we speak of. Because RMXP.

I think it's in Portuguese but I put some of the instructions through Google translate
Title: Re: Bullpup shooting engine
Post by: phillip1756 on July 03, 2015, 07:10:32 pm
This is resolved, I got round the issue