Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: cdaz on August 10, 2015, 08:48:50 am

Title: [RMXP] How to Disable Jump in GasolineWaltz,s Run/Dash/Jump Script
Post by: cdaz on August 10, 2015, 08:48:50 am
In his Script he said.
#Run or Jump can be disabled / enabled by calling
#  $game_player.toggle_act('disable/enable', 'jump/run').

And when I call Script and put "$game_player.toggle_act('disable','jump')" I got Syntax Error.

I it's maybe easier if I can get example from his demo directly.
But his files is gone. I can't get demo anymore.

So can someone help me with this?
Title: Re: [RMXP] How to Disable Jump in GasolineWaltz,s Run/Dash/Jump Script
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 10, 2015, 10:40:29 am
Would you be able to post a screen of your script call as it is written in your event page?
Title: Re: [RMXP] How to Disable Jump in GasolineWaltz,s Run/Dash/Jump Script
Post by: KK20 on August 10, 2015, 12:05:41 pm
You probably had your script call look like

$game_player.toggle_act
('disable','jump')

when it should be

$game_player.toggle_act('disable',
'jump')
Title: Re: [RMXP] How to Disable Jump in GasolineWaltz,s Run/Dash/Jump Script
Post by: cdaz on August 10, 2015, 12:23:01 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 10, 2015, 10:40:29 am
Would you be able to post a screen of your script call as it is written in your event page?

Yes this is my call script screen
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25175131/RMXP/Script.jpg)


Quote from: KK20 on August 10, 2015, 12:05:41 pm
You probably had your script call look like

$game_player.toggle_act
('disable','jump')

when it should be

$game_player.toggle_act('disable',
'jump')



That's it thank you very much.
Title: Re: [RMXP] How to Disable Jump in GasolineWaltz,s Run/Dash/Jump Script
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 10, 2015, 05:56:01 pm
Place the first bracket of the parentheses on the first line. That should fix it.