Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: MarkHest on September 05, 2015, 02:23:24 am

Title: Hugs incomming!
Post by: MarkHest on September 05, 2015, 02:23:24 am
Right. I just wanted to say hi to everyone again. Some of you are new to me and some of you are still like comming home to family :haha:

If you haven't read the newest info on this thread (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,15137.msg192566.html#new) in The Missing Part section, I am back to trying to finish the game.

So here I am! Hello everyone! Nice to be back at CP! Hopefully I'll be able to be at least a little bit more active, maybe I can help people with eventing or simple scripting or stuff. Since I've been learing C# for a year and just now startinc with learning C++ I think learning Ruby will be cakewalk, especially if I have help from other scripters. I like coding so If I could make a few scripts to help people that would be awesome.

How many core members are still here since I last became inactive? I've seen Ryex, Lord-Blizzy and Zexion so far.

Anyway. Happy to see you all again! *Hugs*
Title: Re: Hugs incomming!
Post by: Blizzard on September 05, 2015, 03:01:05 am
winkio was gone for a while, but he's back now. KK20, gameus and soulshaker are also still around.
Title: Re: Hugs incomming!
Post by: Ryex on September 05, 2015, 03:15:51 am
Welcome back Mark. I missed ya.
Title: Re: Hugs incomming!
Post by: Spoofus on September 05, 2015, 08:21:23 am
Welcome home, young one.
Title: Re: Hugs incomming!
Post by: winkio on September 05, 2015, 11:45:42 am
Welcome back Marky!
Title: Re: Hugs incomming!
Post by: KK20 on September 05, 2015, 04:26:53 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on September 05, 2015, 03:01:05 am
winkio was gone for a while, but he's back now. KK20, gameus and soulshaker are also still around.

And I'll be here if the ship goes down.

Welcome back to the chaos :)