Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Vis_Mage on September 12, 2015, 06:27:06 pm

Title: RPG Maker VX Ace Portable
Post by: Vis_Mage on September 12, 2015, 06:27:06 pm
Hello :)

The thing is, I would like to have RPG Maker VX Ace on a computer where I can't regularly install it, because I don't have administrator privileges.

I've asked about this one other time a long while back, and was recommended Spoon Studio and VMware Thinstall, the thing is I've tried using both of these, and I honestly cannot figure out how to make this work, it's getting very frusterating. :(

Could someone please majorly help me out by making a portable version that I could use?

Thanks. :D
Title: Re: RPG Maker VX Ace Portable
Post by: Vis_Mage on September 19, 2015, 08:07:15 pm
Bump
Title: Re: RPG Maker VX Ace Portable
Post by: ForeverZer0 on September 19, 2015, 09:19:02 pm
What exactly are the issues you are having using the above mentioned apps?