Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Zeriab on October 21, 2015, 05:20:04 pm

Title: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Zeriab on October 21, 2015, 05:20:04 pm
Hi all!

Long time no see. How have you all been the past couple of years?

There are 93 pages of unread pages since my last visit, so I'd rather ask you guys. What I have missed?
What's the progress with the ARC engine? Did you continue to work on it, or find something else to do?

It really is great to see you again

*hugs*
- Zeriab
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Soulshaker3 on October 21, 2015, 06:28:55 pm
What's ARC? :V:

Now seriously, there was one last attempt of finishing the engine but with the upcoming release of RMMV we kindda decided to hold on...

And welcome back, I'm not from the time you were last on. But I'm pretty active now sooo yeah. If you need anything don''t hesitate to ask. I'll try to help as much as I can
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: winkio on October 21, 2015, 06:49:46 pm
The hug machine returns!

Hm, not too much has happened on the scripting/development side of things in the past few years.  Mostly it has just been lots of juicy, juicy drama XD

People are working on various projects, so there's still plenty of code discussion, but it's not really as Ruby/RMXP focused as a few years ago.

Welcome back!
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Ryex on October 21, 2015, 07:38:41 pm
BY GOD! He's BACK? *hugs*
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on October 21, 2015, 08:16:50 pm
Welcome back, Zeriab  :clap:

:beer:
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: KK20 on October 21, 2015, 11:17:56 pm
Funny, your name was brought up in the Skype chat yesterday. Welcome back! :D
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Blizzard on October 22, 2015, 05:56:13 am
Welcome back! :D

:welcome:

Activity has decreased a bit, but the core members are still around.
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: R.A.V.S.O on October 22, 2015, 01:18:22 pm
Welcome Back :D

well, as of right now....

-we've been discussing RPG Maker MV and what sort of potential it could have with future tweaks and whatnot,
-we've also been talking about good programming languages to start with, heck I think we also had a nerdy joke session with those.
-attempting to guess who will post next while KK20 became Soulshaker3's sex toy and I accidentally ascended and descended from godhood.
-KK20 scored a pretty sweet job and will most likely develop even more badass programming powers.
-I cleared genocide route in Undertale without remorse and no-damaged the route's final boss.
-Blizzard recommended me some good laptop specs + a crash course on PC selection (mine's dead)
-while you were absent we tried training spoofus to hug people using a body-pillow with the picture of a taco..... it just wasn't the same D:
-my Unity project won 2nd place at a national game development competition, I'm determined to learn .js at all costs.
-We've been daydreaming about the ARC a bit.
-Our overall hugs stock has decreased but thankfully you arrived :D
-Gameus earned 25+ beauty points.
-Zexion learned the meaning of Christmas and bullet hell
-Ryex..... well he didn't change but he's still pretty cool.

that pretty much sums it up,
many have come and gone but it's nice to see veterans return.

Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Vell on October 22, 2015, 11:22:50 pm
I namechanged. came and went! Come and go.

Hiya!
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Blizzard on October 23, 2015, 02:48:34 am
This is Ulta. /\
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: G_G on October 23, 2015, 12:30:42 pm
This is Blizzard. He's not really black. /\

Good to see you back again. :3
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Blizzard on October 23, 2015, 03:10:07 pm
(http://imgur.com/DhQE8Ph.gif)
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: Spoofus on October 23, 2015, 03:50:13 pm
Hey welcome back Huggy Person, how have ya been?
(I want the juicy bits of info)  :naughty:
Title: Re: Zeriab is back, this time with hugs
Post by: MarkHest on October 28, 2015, 02:31:19 pm
*Hugs*

Welcome back!