Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: Did you watch the Beijing Olympics?
Option 1: Yes votes: 4
Option 2: No votes: 3
Option 3: Screw you. :P votes: 0
Title: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 11, 2008, 07:12:38 pm
Cue in the obligatory event thread.

How many of you seen the Beijing Olympics? I'm appreciative of it, it's a great break from all the political high-ties, and it's an easy way to show a country who's boss over another. If you're in the US, you can watch it on NBC, whichever local channel that will be for you.

The most surprising shock in the Olympics for me was actually the 4 men relay race in swimming, not just because of Michael Phelps, but of the climactic end where Bernard lost by .08 of a second to US. Phelps did look amusing in the cheer, and he has every right to be happy. Hope he makes the record of medals obtained. :)

Discuss ho! >:O
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Aqua on August 11, 2008, 08:03:44 pm
I watched the latter half of the opening ceremony (I wanna see the performances).

I also watched bits and pieces of the some sports like women's beach volleyball, men's swimming, and gymnastics.

Haha... I can't decide if I want US to win or China... =X
I like both teams.
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Diokatsu on August 11, 2008, 10:21:51 pm
I'm fickle so China it is! GOOOOOO!!!!!

Well I saw some today but I was trying to sleep xD.

I didn't see the opening ceremony due to my hatred of the publicity the olymipics brings. Yes the first thing I want to think of when I see the olympics is mascots and giant celebrations saying "Oh yeah, look at us! We don't violate human rights!".


Otherwise I'm rooting for China. Doing well so far xD.

IKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Valcos on September 03, 2008, 06:13:20 pm
My wife was in the Olympics  :roll:
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Diokatsu on September 03, 2008, 06:59:08 pm
Oh? That was the girl I had over...Darling wife you have, Valc. ;)

Olympics are over and I'm surprized this thread failed as it did.
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 03, 2008, 07:31:22 pm
Why, if I changed the name of this topic to Michael Phelps and his 8 Golden Medals, I bet this would have more popularity or something... ...Or would a picture of him with those 8 medals help? :naughty:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/080901/cvr_si.jpg)

You know you like that body. ;)
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Diokatsu on September 03, 2008, 07:32:16 pm
He looks like my older brother :\

In fact everyone I know is mentioned on CP in someway. Like my good friend Boris!
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Valcos on September 03, 2008, 09:35:20 pm
Dio... shes my wife.  >:(! You dont even know her name!!!  :^_^':
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Diokatsu on September 03, 2008, 09:40:48 pm
Dude I beat you in posts...btw

Michael Phelps is the epitome(Star-baby, you light my world) of physical fit. All of us should be like him >:(
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Valcos on September 04, 2008, 06:32:04 pm
Hes to small for my liking...  :P Hes just skinning guy with abs  :<_<:
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Blizzard on September 04, 2008, 06:38:00 pm
Maybe he has Blizz-ABS. :rofl:
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Diokatsu on September 04, 2008, 06:43:19 pm
Har har....Phelps is just ledgendary..America...Crazy...Our economy is tanking and yet we still have people like him....
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 04, 2008, 06:43:32 pm
/me swims yet another World Record performance.

Reporter: What do you have to say Phelps!? How'd you get so fast!?
Phelps: It's all because of Blizz-ABS, the best ABS ever! See this ABS around here!? That's my Blizz-ABS!
Reporter: Can anyone get one!?
Phelps: Only if you know how to put it in your "Script Database"!!!

---

How corny and odd...o.o I don't even know if they're out of character.
Title: Re: Bejing Olympics 2008
Post by: Valcos on September 04, 2008, 07:40:21 pm
Lol... i wasnt saying he isnt good... hes one of the best or even the best swimmer ever. Just said didnt think his body wasnt so godly  :^_^':... even tho it is pretty damn sexy :V: