Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: caramel998 on April 29, 2017, 02:06:54 pm

Title: [RESOLVED]I have a problem with animation in RMXP
Post by: caramel998 on April 29, 2017, 02:06:54 pm
Hi  :haha:
It's about all target skill animation.If there is more than 1 enemy, the animations displayed multiple times that looks very ugly  :\'(.

(http://thumbs.subefotos.com/74303de75b2ae06fd325b6bb7e8268d2o.jpg)  (http://thumbs.subefotos.com/45d7296240d89e1d8568d9f59fb245a0o.jpg)

left pic only has 1 enemy so it's ok
but right is more than 1 so it look like this  :\'(

I tried to use a script from this http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=13191.0 (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=13191.0) but it have a problem with Cogwheel RTAB script but I don't want to delete it. So I need a solution.  :\'(

(http://thumbs.subefotos.com/2492f31be518eede1bd66949e8391cf0o.jpg)

My English is not good. Please forgive me if there is anything wrong. :\'(
Thank you for anyone who can help. :haha:
Title: Re: I have a problem with animation in RMXP
Post by: KK20 on April 29, 2017, 02:28:54 pm
We have a topic for RMXP's internal bugs stickied: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14458.0.html

There's a script there that addresses the same issue called [XP] Screen animation to multiple sprites, which is LiTTleDRAgo's interpretation of a fix. Try that first. If you're still having compatibility issues, please provide the RTAB script you are using.
Title: Re: I have a problem with animation in RMXP
Post by: caramel998 on April 29, 2017, 03:35:21 pm
I try it as you said but it say this  :\'(

(http://thumbs.subefotos.com/743ebecf3eb9098e116bc4882a58d895o.jpg)

Here is the RTAB script that I use

https://app.box.com/s/2leb1vrl11z3ze9iwc0n (https://app.box.com/s/2leb1vrl11z3ze9iwc0n)
Title: Re: I have a problem with animation in RMXP
Post by: KK20 on April 30, 2017, 01:04:39 am
Yeah, that battle system rewrites almost everything that the general fix just doesn't work.
I rewrote one of the methods from RTAB. You can place this script snippet immediately below the RTAB script (or replace the method directly if you know how to do that).

class Scene_Battle
  def update_phase4_step4(battler)
    # Camera setting
    if battler.target[0].is_a?(Game_Enemy) and battler.anime1 != 0
       camera_set(battler)
    end
    # Object side animation
    battler.target.each_with_index{ |target, i|
      if $data_animations[battler.anime2].position == 3
        if i == 0
          target.animation.push([battler.anime2,
                                (target.damage[battler] != "Miss")])
        end
      else
        target.animation.push([battler.anime2,
                              (target.damage[battler] != "Miss")])
      end
      unless battler.anime2 == 0
        battler.wait = 2 * $data_animations[battler.anime2].frame_max - 10
      end
    }
    # It moves to step 5
    battler.phase = 5
  end
end
Title: Re: I have a problem with animation in RMXP
Post by: caramel998 on April 30, 2017, 04:12:13 am
Quote from: KK20 on April 30, 2017, 01:04:39 am
Yeah, that battle system rewrites almost everything that the general fix just doesn't work.
I rewrote one of the methods from RTAB. You can place this script snippet immediately below the RTAB script (or replace the method directly if you know how to do that).

class Scene_Battle
  def update_phase4_step4(battler)
    # Camera setting
    if battler.target[0].is_a?(Game_Enemy) and battler.anime1 != 0
       camera_set(battler)
    end
    # Object side animation
    battler.target.each_with_index{ |target, i|
      if $data_animations[battler.anime2].position == 3
        if i == 0
          target.animation.push([battler.anime2,
                                (target.damage[battler] != "Miss")])
        end
      else
        target.animation.push([battler.anime2,
                              (target.damage[battler] != "Miss")])
      end
      unless battler.anime2 == 0
        battler.wait = 2 * $data_animations[battler.anime2].frame_max - 10
      end
    }
    # It moves to step 5
    battler.phase = 5
  end
end


Oh! it works! Thank you very much  :haha: :haha: :haha: