Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Caro Ru Lushe on August 18, 2008, 03:44:49 am

Title: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on August 18, 2008, 03:44:49 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9Mr9-WGwY


:haha: How long can you listen to it? I can for 8:48 Minutes exactly.
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Lore on August 18, 2008, 01:47:52 pm
Listened to the entire song. All 9 minutes and 58 seconds of it.
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Aqua on August 18, 2008, 02:49:33 pm
Quote from: Lore on August 18, 2008, 01:47:52 pm
Listened to the entire song. All 9 minutes and 58 seconds of it.


Same same... it was fun :)
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on August 18, 2008, 05:07:31 pm
 :( I was expecting to capture a Ultaflame, guess he hasn't seen it yet. (lol).


:x I'm surprise you could be able to listen to it entirely, It sorta gets stuck on ones head thou >.>;;;
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Lore on August 18, 2008, 05:13:56 pm
Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on August 18, 2008, 05:07:31 pm
:( I was expecting to capture a Ultaflame, guess he hasn't seen it yet. (lol).


:x I'm surprise you could be able to listen to it entirely, It sorta gets stuck on ones head thou >.>;;;


I KNOW! I'm not listening to another anime song for a looooonnnngggg time. Scary stuff.
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Vell on August 18, 2008, 05:16:07 pm
i like it :D *listens*

EDIT:

*has listened four times fully through already*

but im gonna read so I can't listen to it anymore times :/ till I'm done *teaches lesson on IT grammar*
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 18, 2008, 06:56:01 pm
Rather than staying at the video the whole watching it like a no-life, I just played in the background. It's not that bad of a song, and it's not boring/repetitive as Mudkips. Those repeating clips are really amusing.
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Vell on August 18, 2008, 07:04:12 pm
*listens again*
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Fantasist on August 19, 2008, 05:44:18 am
:O_O:

:twitch:

Not even 3 iterations :>.<:
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: GAX on August 19, 2008, 06:19:48 am
Lol, this is one of the things I got suckered into doing at AX, along side the Hare Hare Yukai Dance and a few other things...Next year I'm trying to arrange a meeting between a full Bleach Gotei 13, including all captains and vice captains to have a little Motteke Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star Openning Song for you newbies) dance just to fuck around.  Sadly, I'll be doing the Kagami roles at Byakuya Kuchiki.

I need to find a Toshiro for Konata-chan xD

here's a link for those who wants to see what we're planning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 19, 2008, 06:54:46 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF071-Weeaboo.gif)


Haha, just kidding GAX! ^^; As long as you TRY making a good effort and having a good time, it's perfectly great. Having no shame is also so, but there are always just lowly individuals do making those remarks. Doesn't matter.

Go for it. :X
Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Diokatsu on August 20, 2008, 10:49:05 am
It's almost as awesome as the bottle fairy opening. But i saw macross and it was better once. you don't abuse stuff like that.


Title: Re: Nya-Nya Song! <3
Post by: Valcos on August 28, 2008, 09:42:24 pm
I got through one nya-nya thing before it repeated  :<_<: