Final Fantasy Series
In Order
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 9
FF 6
FF 5
FF 1
FF 2
FF 3
FF 4
Blue Dragon For the Xbox360
Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger
Legend of Legai
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Mana
Xeno Sage Series
Suikoden Series
Kingdom Hearts I and II
And last but not lease Chaos Project IV the demo is really fun!
Note that these are not my favorite games in order from my favoritest to me least favorite. Just listed them as I went.
All Time Favorites:
1. Final Fantasy IV
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Tales of Symphonia (Including the funny story)
4. Suikoden V (Story-wise)
5. Miscellaneous RPG?
Honorable Mention?:
1. Dragon View
There, I can always supply a reason for my decisions later. :)
my top 20 list of my favorite games, post your 20 two!
1.Final Fantasy 8
2.Final Fantasy 7
3.Halo 3
4.Final Fantasy 10
5.Halo 2
6.Chrono Cross
7.Soulcaliber 4
8.Soulcaliber 3
9.Final Fantasy 9
10.Tekken
11.Chaos Proect 4
12.Grand theft Auto 4
13.Gran Turismo
14.Xenosaga 3
15.Xenosaga 2
16.Halo 1
17.Guitar Hero 3
18.Guitar Hero 2
19.Pokemon Diamond
20.Yu-gi-oh Nightmare Troubador
For your information, I merged the two topics together because they are extremely similar to each other. Now the person can list both of their favorite items, which is much more convenient. :)
Without further ado...It's hard for me to choose favorites. I don't know why I did the RPG list so well, but who knows. Games of All Time, it's much more broad, and DDR/Pump it Up I will be very bias towards.
1.Halo
2.Halo 2
3.Halo 3
4.Marathon
5.Combat Arms
6.Call Of Duty
7.Call Of Duty 2
8.Call Of Duty 3
9.Call Of Duty 4
10.Dragon Warrior Series
11.Final Fantasy Series
12.Elder Scrolls Series
13.Guitar Hero
14.Guitar Hero 2
15.Guitar Hero 3
16.Fable
17.Starcraft
18.Warcraft III
19.Diablo 2
20.Chaos Project
21.Galenia Demo
Ha I have 21! xD!!
hmmm...lets see.
This is not in order...All time favs:
1. The Prince of Persia Series
2. The Lego Series (Lego Star Wars/Indiana Jones)
3. The Need For Speed Series (Most Wanted to be precise)
4. The Myst Series (cuz i like mystery) though i don't like it THAT much. Its still good.
5. Chrono trigger- awesomest rpgest gamest game made.
will add if i remember more
Quote from: Chaze007 on August 20, 2008, 04:31:57 am
Ha I have 21! xD!!
So, you just broke the limit.
5 Favorite:
1. Morrowind
2. DDR
3. Sonic Spinball
4. Final Fantasy I
5. Super Smash Bros.
Mhm, let's see ...
Final Fantasy VII (dunno how many times I played it but definately more than 15 times already)
Final Fantasy X (never actualy beat it completely)
Final Fantasy VI (need I say more?)
Chrono Trigger (same here)
Lufia - Rise of the Sinistrals (I think it was the first RPG I ever play... I think!)
Secret of Mana / Seiken Densetsu 3
RPG-Maker Games:
A blurred Line (still a shame it's never been finished)
Final Fantasy Endless Nova (not all to great in general but it still was fun)
Kindred Saga (another game that's never been finished)
Chaos Project (one of the very few classic games with style, played the demo around 7 times now)
You will all slay me for this, but...
1. Super Paper Mario
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
3. Mega Man Battle Network 3
4. Paper Mario
5. Pokemon Crystal
Yes, I'm an eccentric. :^_^':
Quote from: Viviatus on August 25, 2008, 09:38:01 pm
A blurred Line (still a shame it's never been finished)
What ever happened to Lys anyway? o.o *sigh* That whole teaser really sparked me up for no reason. The story was very good, yet the graphics were sub-par. This is a good example that Graphics aren't everything, I suppose.
Quote from: Pokol DaErran on August 25, 2008, 09:40:48 pm
You will all slay me for this, but...
1. Super Paper Mario
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
3. Mega Man Battle Network 3
4. Paper Mario
5. Pokemon Crystal
Yes, I'm an eccentric. :^_^':
*slays*
:V:
So much Paper Mario...
You have no classics at all xD
Well at least your games are all well known. Sonic Spinball isn't too famous. Damn you lava...I'll beat you yet.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 25, 2008, 09:43:16 pm
What ever happened to Lys anyway? o.o *sigh* That whole teaser really sparked me up for no reason. The story was very good, yet the graphics were sub-par. This is a good example that Graphics aren't everything, I suppose.
I have no idea what happened, and I absolutely agree with you. I noticed a post in some other forum where he (whether it really WAS him I do not know) said he's going to release Line's End on RMXP, but I actually doubt it was him. I'mma send you the link once I'll find it.