Now Taking Requests Now Taking Requests Now Taking Requests
(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7356/eyecepaklogorequeststatbe1.png)
FEATURING (http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3774/officialraregoldstylepaaz5.png)
(http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5199/grottopacksr3.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7900/kaoticviensgamestyleki2.png) (http://imageshack.us)
I love this creative "Style Pack" sort of thing. Who knows, I'm interested in looking at this, but we'll see what happens. Can't wait until it opens, I have the scissors ready and all to cut the ribbon to enter the station, you know? Oh bother, that sounded REALLY confusing...-_-; Forgive me for that. Those style colors are really pretty though.
pretty cool..i also noticed ur name is Sex lol. (stylez extreme)
I finaly managed to get all the stuff in place
Hence.....
The Request Station is finally Open!
All are welcome.
Wow this sweet!
What program do you use? You've obviously got some talent here. Who, knows. I may need something donw by you in the future. Can't wait to see your future works.
Photoshop does the magic!!
When you visit please comment on my work
and tell others about the Request Station if you like it.
Thank you!!
Pack: Kaotic Viens
Text: TimeStopGamez
Subtext: Bringing it Back
Bg: The moon the you have on the style Pack
Taharo waz here