Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Database => Topic started by: Viviatus on August 28, 2008, 02:55:31 pm

Title: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on August 28, 2008, 02:55:31 pm
I was a little bored and started messing with various graphic programs and started making animations. I'll post a few here for non-commercial use only. And of course you have to credit me.

Warning! Images are large!

I "Lightning Blast": ShowHide
(http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7474/boltafinalhr4.png)


II "Flame Burst": ShowHide
(http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9195/feuersr7.png)


III "Accela": ShowHide
(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/797/hast.png)


IV "Retarda": ShowHide
(http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/772/slowo.png)


V "Time/Space Bomb": ShowHide
(http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6051/gravitas.png)


VI "Air Slice": ShowHide
(http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5931/aero.png)


VII "Thunder Spear": ShowHide
(http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2572/tundaga.png)


VIII "Barrier": ShowHide
(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9203/protes.png)



I advice using normal blending mode, in order to keep the flashiness at it's full potential, or when using add blending mode double each frame for the same effect.
More to come ...

Most of the animations are quite hard to see because of their size, just try them out.

Vivvles
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 28, 2008, 11:42:13 pm
Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Phasedscar on August 29, 2008, 05:14:44 am
That is quite impressive!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on August 29, 2008, 09:36:10 am
Added a new one... And I'm pondering whether I should take request sooner or later... But I haven't decided so far.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 28, 2008, 11:42:13 pm
Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.


Thanks alot. I'm using particle illusion to generate the animations the tricky part is to cut them together into an animation sheet.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: DeathLock on August 29, 2008, 10:16:34 am
That's pretty amazing, there's a rare amount of artists of create original animations.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Diokatsu on August 29, 2008, 11:48:57 am
Thats quite nice. I love that flame. I wish I had some talent ;_;
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Sally on August 30, 2008, 03:12:58 pm
i love them, im gonna work on a few animations with these sheets...
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: GAX on August 30, 2008, 03:40:55 pm
Wow, these look great.

+Energy
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on January 01, 2009, 08:23:28 am
Updated the first post.

For some reason the spoiler for 'Accela' won't open up for me, so I added the direct links to the animations.
Same goes for 'Retarda'.


It took quite a while for me to upload those, since they're finished for about 2 months now, I simply forgot.
And I'm still pondering whether I should take requests. That's gonna be a thread of it's own though.
Have fun and be well!

Well, happy new year, everyone!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Sally on January 01, 2009, 08:59:12 am
do these work with VX?
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on January 01, 2009, 03:55:00 pm
Quote from: Susys on January 01, 2009, 08:59:12 am
do these work with VX?


I don't use VX but I think they should. To my information there hasn't been any major changes in animation handeling in VX. Just try and see for yourself!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Shadonking on January 01, 2009, 04:54:42 pm
these are well nice, iv got to see what i can make with them
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on January 16, 2009, 10:45:10 pm
Whoa these are perfect - I especially love how they match the other VX animations visually. So hard to find ones that do. :X
Awesomeeee.... <3
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Calintz on January 17, 2009, 10:48:34 pm
You did a beautiful job on these...
*powers up*
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on January 18, 2009, 08:39:29 am
Thanks alot, everyone! Unfortunately I can only log on once a week since I don't have internet at my new home yet. And I'm still waiting for a little program to be written so that I can do even more animaions much more quickly, cause up till now I have to arrange all single frames manually which is very time consuming and sometimes quite frustrating.

Expect more to come!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Calintz on January 18, 2009, 10:40:03 am
Oh, I am my friends...I am.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: G_G on January 19, 2009, 12:55:15 am
These are nice animations!  8)
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on January 26, 2009, 10:27:01 am
Added yet a new one. Actually I wasn't going to realease "Air Slice" but rather keep it for my own game.
Well, as you can see, I made up my mind!
Have fun!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 12:26:31 pm
Air Slice = Greatness :P
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Dragon X on January 28, 2009, 06:25:18 am
Nice, I'll add a special thanks into the credits of my game once I'm done with it for use of these animations.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: WhiteDemon15 on March 05, 2009, 10:30:57 am
My god, these animations are awesome! :o If I use them, you will be credited! ;)
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Viviatus on April 03, 2009, 05:47:04 pm
Update! I wasn't really satisfied with Thunder Spear, which I actually wanted to use for my game, so as I considered it to be trash, I though I could still upload it here :-P
Also I made small edtis to Accella and Retarda and updated all sheets.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on August 12, 2009, 04:07:47 pm
omg these are so sexy! wat was the program u used because im gonna be needing to make a bunch of animations for my game. any recommendations for programs to save effort?
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 13, 2009, 12:51:01 am
Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on August 12, 2009, 04:07:47 pm
omg these are so sexy! wat was the program u used because im gonna be needing to make a bunch of animations for my game. any recommendations for programs to save effort?

Quote from: Viviatus on August 29, 2008, 09:36:10 am
Added a new one... And I'm pondering whether I should take request sooner or later... But I haven't decided so far.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 28, 2008, 11:42:13 pm
Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.


Thanks alot. I'm using particle illusion to generate the animations the tricky part is to cut them together into an animation sheet.

I shouldn't comment on anything or else I'm going to make some snappy joke. xD
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Xelias on August 22, 2009, 09:08:49 am
QuoteIt took quite a while for me to upload those, since they're finished for about 2 months now, I simply forgot. And I'm still pondering whether I should take requests. That's gonna be a thread of it's own though.
Have fun and be well!


Do you... finally accept requests or no ? You will have 1 or 2 Level++ per animation.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Aqua on August 23, 2009, 01:53:11 am
Summary - Viviatus    Picture/Text
Name:    Viviatus
Posts:    106 (0.280 per day)
Position:    Reborn Member
Level:    15
Date Registered:    August 08, 2008, 04:49:09 AM
Last Active:    July 27, 2009, 01:19:31 AM
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Xelias on August 23, 2009, 02:37:07 am
Quote from: Aqua on August 23, 2009, 01:53:11 am
Summary - Viviatus    Picture/Text
Name:    Viviatus
Posts:    106 (0.280 per day)
Position:    Reborn Member
Level:    15
Date Registered:    August 08, 2008, 04:49:09 AM
Last Active:    July 27, 2009, 01:19:31 AM

Nearly 1 month... Ouch. I just looked at the last reply date (13th of August) before writing.
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: rpgmakerfanhaha on September 01, 2009, 09:44:04 am
My mama!I tried the animes and these are cool!Totally great!
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on February 14, 2010, 07:55:26 pm
Does anyone have the fire one? it wont load for me :'(
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Lanzer on September 04, 2010, 08:40:43 pm
moar boar wants moar
like... animations for support and physical skills :3??
Title: Re: [Animation] Some Animation(s)
Post by: Calintz on September 04, 2010, 08:46:47 pm
you should make more when you have free time.