Ok, i've got a problem, obviously.
I tried using the EQUAP skills add on from the tons of add-ons, I set up the database for all the skills and which pieces of armor they'd the stuck to, but after I tried playing around at the 'beginning' of the game, I didn't gain any AP at all. Everything works except for the AP. It shows how much I need to learn the skill, but it never updates the 'AP needed' part, and I just forget the skill after unequiping the armor.
Is there something I could be doing wrong? The game doesn't give me any errors, the scripts work. I just don't get any AP. This is as specific as I can possibly get, as there is no error message to show anybody. I apologize for a lack of info, but this is all I have.
And yes, the EQUAP skills add on is definitely turned on. It just isn't working quite right. :(
Quote#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
# Start of GAINAP Database
#
# Here you can define how many AP you will get from enemy troops. Configure
# it like this template:
#
# when TROOP_ID then return GAINAP
#
# TROOP_ID - the ID of the enemy troop
# GAINAP - how many AP will the player get from this troop.
#
# Note:
#
# This will automatically be disabled if there are no AP skills.
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
when 1 then return 2
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
# End of MAXAP Database
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::