Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: Diokatsu on September 05, 2008, 01:29:30 am

Title: Opera Dragonfly
Post by: Diokatsu on September 05, 2008, 01:29:30 am
Opera finally took a move towards developers:

Quote from: Opera SiteWelcome to Opera Dragonfly alpha 2, the foundations of Opera's upcoming Developer Tools. Debug JavaScript, inspect CSS and the DOM, and view any errors--Opera Dragonfly makes developing using Opera easier than ever, both on your computer and mobile phone. Check out our second alpha release for increased stability and newly added features. Opera Dragonfly is included in Opera 9.5 and above, and can be activated by clicking Tools ? Advanced ? Developer Tools in the menu bar.


Link (http://www.opera.com/products/dragonfly/index.dml)

Discussion ensue now
Title: Re: Opera Dragonfly
Post by: Blizzard on September 05, 2008, 06:46:56 am
That will be useful when I make the homepage. I have to download FF so I can test it in there as well. FF also has a dev tool like that. From what I saw at a friend's PC over half a year ago, it's very good. I haven't tried Opera's, but I guess it's nothing less good. In any case useful.
Title: Re: Opera Dragonfly
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 07, 2008, 12:13:35 am
Ah, interesting. This won't do well for the home-user like me, but it'd surely do well for coders. I'll take note of this whenever I want to code something or whatnot, as a Developer's edition of Opera is really interesting me. Too bad I have too many Internet browsers that it kind of gets cramped, due to the fact it's like "NO ROOM!"...So no Google Chrome...u_u
Title: Re: Opera Dragonfly
Post by: Diokatsu on September 07, 2008, 01:13:33 am
Quite a good browser in itself, Opera. I can't see how it can overtake FF on it's obvious superiority with coding plugins though.