Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: GAX on September 05, 2008, 03:24:54 am

Title: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: GAX on September 05, 2008, 03:24:54 am
Okay, in all honesty I really need these.  ANYTHING Final Fantasy IV is helpful, here's pretty much what I am counting:

-Battle Music
-Battle Characters (Sideview AND DBS are both acceptable)
-Battle Backgrounds
-Character Statistic Sheets
-Monster Statistic Sheets (These I can likely obtain from FFWiki, but not character stats)
-Character Skill-trees
-Weapon Stat Sheets (FFWiki will probably help on this)
-Map Screenshots (GBA and SNES versions only)

Anyone who helps with this gets creditted in my project, you'll see it soon.  This is something to pass time and I can really use this stuff for multiple projects, and many others can probably use it too.
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 05, 2008, 09:30:42 am
The best few groups of Final Fantasy IV resources:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/squenix/finalfantasy/4/

That's the easiest site, and I'm pretty sure you know it, but it helps very much. :)
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: GAX on September 05, 2008, 03:55:26 pm
Starrod gets energy up for that one!

Alright, but I wanna give the game a graphical boost, so here's what I'll sorta need:

I'll need someone willing to go look though all the old sprite sheets for Final Fantasy IV and make their own sprite versions for XP, just to improve the overall graphical quality.

Still, Starrod, you kick ass man, these maps are great and I've already got a majority of the musical resources down (OCRemix + Various artists on the net).

Help me keep this project alive!

::Playing FFIV right now on his SNES and the GBA version to make sure storyline and scenes are as accurate as possible.::
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 05, 2008, 06:47:21 pm
GAX, I found a motherload of maps on a Final Fantasy 4 shrine. 51 maps at least, some of them maybe from the Spriters-Resource, but nevertheless, I located some. Here's the site link to that particular page:
http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff4/ff4maps.htm
There's a link to download a .zip file of all the maps on the page for convenience.

And here's the link to that shrine if you're interested.

http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff4/index.htm

Other than that, I found a visually appealing shopping list. It's a good sight to see after one gets tired from all the Courier New text.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff4ht/shopping.shtml
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: GAX on January 15, 2009, 12:23:51 am
Okay guys, I need the following sprites for the next demo:
-Cecil in his Dark Knight Armor
-Kain
-Rydia (younger)
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 15, 2009, 12:46:29 am
VX Versions of them?

If you need references...

Character Set Sprites:
http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ffivadv/sheet/5810

Battle Sprites:
http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ffivadv/sheet/5234

If you need to make a VX Version I can do it if there's honestly no one else cutting for the job...But I'll probably suck. =(
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: GAX on January 15, 2009, 01:43:59 am
I knew I left out a detail...

Okay, I need them setup in Minkoff Animated Battler style (I'm using this as my current battle system until a custom one is ready).

So yeah, I need someone to set up the battlers so they'll be compatible with MAB VX. =P
Title: Re: [Request] ANY Final Fantasy IV-related resources.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 15, 2009, 02:02:49 am
All right, though we discussed this on AIM, I might as well tell you here so then there would be no one else taking up the request, since usually that sort of stuff ends up in nasty competition and efforts. I'll be creating some battler sprites (Or rather arranging them) to fit the Minkoff style as mentioned. Hopefully this will come out as a success. :)