Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: jcsnider on September 10, 2008, 09:15:19 pm

Title: New Mode 7 Thing
Post by: jcsnider on September 10, 2008, 09:15:19 pm
This is going to sound weird... But if looking for a rotating map thing without changing the 2d ness... I would also like it to be kinda basic... I have tried to use Neo and it dosnt work with netplay so that is why i said basic.... it would really help...

Also I think like to have a hud to it so it has like 4 arrows you can click on or make it so if u press 4 different buttons it will change the rotation...

Any ideas?


Thanks
Title: Re: New Mode 7 Thing
Post by: Ryex on September 10, 2008, 09:46:24 pm
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=19.0 (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=19.0) read and and you might want to rethink your post. I don't know If blizzard can't do it I don't think it's plausible
Title: Re: New Mode 7 Thing
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 10, 2008, 11:17:38 pm
Have you seen the existing Mode 7 scripts? There are about two; mewstrus's and Mccladtogel's, I don't know if I spelled them right. The latter is on this very site actually, and Blizzard recommends the latter methinks. They can't be true representations of Mode 7, but they do get close.

Other than that, yep, it's not possible. :/
Title: Re: New Mode 7 Thing
Post by: Ryex on September 11, 2008, 08:28:45 pm
the Mode 7 he linked to is made by the guy Blizz recommended. I tried the demo It rotates and It barely lags! it is really a mode 7 script!


oh the script is in his other topic in script trouble shooting not this one...