Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Xalas on September 20, 2008, 06:52:50 pm

Title: CHaracter Set and Animated Battler (Request)
Post by: Xalas on September 20, 2008, 06:52:50 pm
I was wondering if someone could make me an Animated Battler and character set of my Main Character Roland Grayfield. I would like it to be designed in RTP Style Template for character set. Thanks I would really appreciate it!

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/Melchezdek/RolandCopyright.png)


Big images = more bandwidth. D: Leave images in spoilers, not naked. That's a sexy Roland though. ~Love, Starrodkirby86
Title: Re: CHaracter Set and Animated Battler (Request)
Post by: Phasedscar on September 20, 2008, 07:31:21 pm
After I finish with Blizzard's request for his Bounty Hunter I'll take a look into making your sprite.

Don't think I can do the animated battler for you however.
Title: Re: CHaracter Set and Animated Battler (Request)
Post by: Xalas on September 20, 2008, 11:18:59 pm
Cool thanks a lot man, a character set is good enough, I know there is someone who could do animated battlers.