Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: Which banner do you like more?
Option 1: No. 1 votes: 2
Option 2: No. 2 votes: 8
Title: Banner
Post by: Blizzard on September 25, 2008, 02:33:25 pm
Vote!

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/450/logotc4.png)


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9875/logost4.png)
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Vell on September 25, 2008, 05:02:19 pm
I like number 4.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Chaze007 on September 25, 2008, 05:10:12 pm
no. 5 ftw
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Aqua on September 25, 2008, 05:17:28 pm
I like 5 the most, 1 the second :)
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Shadonking on September 25, 2008, 05:37:49 pm
the 5'th one is the best.

it fits the theme of the skin better and i stands out more.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Blizzard on September 25, 2008, 05:43:08 pm
Oh shit, I'm getting more ideas! But I won't make them today. I'll make them and put them up tomorrow.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Shadonking on September 25, 2008, 05:50:24 pm
ok.

i cant wait to see what they are.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Juan on September 25, 2008, 05:54:57 pm
I liked number 5 and I cant wait to see the other ones.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 25, 2008, 06:45:46 pm
We'll see what happens in the end. The blue effect is nice, but it definitely doesn't fit the tradition of the CP theme. It's nice however. The black overlay in my opinion doesn't really fit Chaos-Project so well. We'll see what happens in the end once more.

I chose 1,2,3 and 5. Well they told me to select more than one! D:<
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Blizzard on September 25, 2008, 06:51:45 pm
1 to 4, not necessarily 4. xD
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Diokatsu on September 25, 2008, 06:58:01 pm
I pick number 6 :V

Of course I must go with 5 as it is most popular.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Sally on September 25, 2008, 08:11:26 pm
I like the 4th oine the most...
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Ryex on September 25, 2008, 08:12:15 pm
4 and 5
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Blizzard on September 26, 2008, 12:35:04 pm
Ok, now there only 2 banners. The winner from yesterday and the new one. >:3
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Aqua on September 26, 2008, 05:11:11 pm
I like the first one :)
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Shadonking on September 26, 2008, 05:33:02 pm
i like the first one at the moment but if you change the second one a bit that would be the best.

improvment that can be made to the second one is where the P in Project is the background it way to bright and is making the P slightly hard to see. i hope that makes sense
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 26, 2008, 06:28:16 pm
Why not merge both together or something? The first one is a bit bare compared to the second one, but the second one has too much curves and is compact. A compromise between two may actually look better than both of them individually.

Just a suggestion.
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Ryex on September 26, 2008, 07:24:44 pm
number 2
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Blizzard on September 29, 2008, 01:55:23 pm
Improved banner in the style of banner 2 is up. Let's keep this one. :)
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: computerwizoo7 on September 29, 2008, 06:38:51 pm
um... blizzard told me to post this here.... so here:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5120/logocpcopyxs9.png)
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 29, 2008, 06:43:06 pm
That's a great banner, that's what I was somewhat expecting with a technology style. The border is also pretty nice, but my main setback is the fact that it's not called Chaos Projects , it is Chaos Project. And you may need to have some layer over the technological gabber right there, it seems a bit too plain. Maybe clouds, more effects, something like that, to make it look a little cooler. Nice way to kill time.

EDIT: By the way, on the banner, the border looks very Vegas-esque. o.o Nice though. :D
Title: Re: Banner
Post by: Shadonking on September 30, 2008, 11:59:08 am
i like the changes to the current banner. looks very nice.


@computerwizoo7 i like the idea but i think it still needs a bit more done to it. like a good border would make it look great and that shining light effect in the background i dont like that much, and what SRK said about the Projects make it Project.