Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ryex on October 01, 2008, 09:38:56 pm

Title: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Ryex on October 01, 2008, 09:38:56 pm
I have a lot of school work to do right now (two research papers, trig, and other stuff) so I'm going to take a brake from Chaos-Project for now.
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on October 01, 2008, 09:41:31 pm
Haha...brake...How humorous.

Oh, interesting, Trig...Have fun with that math subject. I can see how school work is turning into laborious stuff that knocks other leisure items off the charts. That's why homework is done at school. ;) Nevertheless, I hope you'll be able to finish everything, and I'll see you later.
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Diokatsu on October 01, 2008, 09:50:48 pm
Well, see you around! Hope stuff pans out well so you can come back!
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Juan on October 01, 2008, 10:05:32 pm
Well good luck with your homework and likewise with what star said I always finish my homework at school. and good lucky.
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Ryex on October 02, 2008, 12:04:05 pm
Well people the next comment is directed at star :P

The higher you get in school the harder it gets to finish it ALL at school. :P

PS: star I THINK I'm older that you and higher in high school so thing MAY be a bit tougher for me to finish things in school ( I'm 16 and a junior in a Colorado high school with Trigonometry; CU 1020 English, a college course; creative writing; and Spanish.)
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Ryex on October 11, 2008, 08:28:39 pm
I'm kinda back now. finished one research project now I need to write a paper on my views of what technology will be in 40 years (I'm on the Durango Aerospace Design Team, we has won the international space settlement design competition three times in the last 14 years the last two in the last two years. so the leaders have high expectations)

any ideas on brand new teck in the area on structural components? or any other area for that matter? the sooner I finish this the sooner I'm back for good! Iquese i need to get back to work!! lol!
Title: Re: Won't be around for awhile
Post by: Valcos on October 11, 2008, 08:32:01 pm
Yeah... I have tried to actually commit to my school work. Doesnt work out to well :^_^':. Good luck with yours tho :up: