I make really weird stuff... I'll understand if you don't like it. Figured I'd upload some here (Blizzard suggested).
MY ACIDplanet Profile (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=533821&T=7378) This has all my old stuff, not necessarily bad, the melodies are at least good. From Zen's Effect up the stuff is modern (aka roughly Nov 07/Feb 08 onward). Speaking of which, the newer, better, stuff is listed below.
1 Departure
(http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm175/dogned12/folder.jpg)
Aptly titled. Everything here is designed for a movie/game/soundtrack of some sort, well, almost everything. Split into four parts. Part 1 containing artwork + four tracks, and the other three simply four tracks each.
1 Departure FULL (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg3fu9)
1 Departure P1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzh2sh) Melodic ambient.
Front/back cover
Folder thumbnail
01 The Angels of the Afterlife inspired by the music from the film Donnie Darko 12:08
02 Interlusion 2:56
03 Zen's Effect 5:02
04 Lost & Wandering 4:15
51 MB
1 Departure P2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ko7mdi) With the exception of Toybox Hell these tracks lack almost any kind of "prominent" melody.
05 Toybox Hell 6:31
06 Cheap Hotel 6:29
07 Murder On the Highway 5:45
08 Cursed 6:14
45.5 MB
1 Departure P3 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zoytfk) Strings, piano, organ, organ/strings.
09 At the Heart 3:32
10 Close Dreams (Prologue) 1:53
11 Organ inspired by David Lynch2:08
12 Waltz of the Dead 2:25
15.6 MB
1 Departure P4 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cvn7uw) Continuing on from P3, more melodies. The last two are really >_>''', Brutal Fucking Murder is essentially my... *thinks of the right word* "session".
13 Hopeless Illusions remix of the song "Hopeless" by Blizzard 3:00
14 As I Feel, As Do You arrangement of the song "As I Feel, You Feel" by Nobuo Uematsu, a song from Final Fantasy V 3:44
15 Brutal Fucking Murder quote from the film Inland Empire1:35
16 The Cathedral of Gylocian inspired by Autechre's "Basscadet"3:10
20.5 MB
I've still got seven minutes to spare, so that's room for possibly one or two more songs. Depends on when the inspiration hits, and what with.
2 Departure
(http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm175/dogned12/folder-2.jpg)
This was made whilst I was working on 1 Departure, they are the same album, to be given to friends (offline friends) as a 2CD album. Of course this stuff could be quite unlistenable, as opposed to the more friendly 1 Departure. Beware. You've been warned. Stop here! Stop here! :P
2 Departure P1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/asyw9s) The mixed-bag style of 2 Departure should be readily apparent upon listening to these four. First up, a repetitive string melody, followed by electronic fuzz, followed by piano "percussion", finishing with plain bizzare glitch sounds...
Front/back cover
Folder thumbnail
01 Room With a View 2:26
02 Arches inspired by Leafcutter John's "Arches Never Sleeps", and originally made sometime mid-late 2007 5:13
03 Rendition 2:46
04 Bugz 5:55
34.4 MB
2 Departure P2 (//http://) flui6859 jackbox and Year of the City:2274 are brothers (or sisters), a cookie to whoever guesses where the name Year of the City: 2274 comes from! Roadkill is an extremely noisy/industrial/garble "song"... Irregular Junction is based around a rather sad gimmick.
05 flui6859 jackbox 3:48
06 Year of the City: 2274 4:17
07 Roadkill 2:44
08 Irregular Junction 3:20
25.6 MB
2 Departure P3 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6iwuk) finally some solid stuff (for 2 Departure and melodywise anyway...) High on :TPG: is an experiment gone horribly wrong... :O.o: (The firetruck sound was made using Wasp XT by the way) T1 is a track that if I could ever finish would definitely end up on this album, if anyone's ever died on Pitfall II (let alone played the game) the melody/chord progression/something about it should be instantly recognisable
09 Desert Penguins [Lost In the Desert] remix of the song "Desert Penguins" by Kane (friend in real life) 4:56
10 High on :TPG: 2:15
T1 Pitfalls quite obviously incomplete0:45
14.2 MB
Still have around forty minutes worth of filling to do for 2 Departure. Hehe, no hurry. I can wait. Knowing myself I'll probably decide to make this a 3CD album anyway...
As I said before already, "Cursed" and "The Cathedral of Gylocian" kinda remind me of the music in Silent Hill. o.o