Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: KRoP on October 11, 2008, 09:44:08 pm

Title: Hey.
Post by: KRoP on October 11, 2008, 09:44:08 pm
Hi, I'm KRoP (other aliases: King of Red Pancakes, Mr. Muffin).
I spam, complain about scripting imcompatibilities, and abuse the chat.  I started using RPG Maker XP at the age of 8, or something like that, and am nearly twelve.  I currently own both RPG Maker XP and RPG Maker VX, though I currently have released no completed games.  I have a tendency to be banned. :^_^': I also go to the forums RPG Palace (though the site has apparently been down for quite some time), eminweb and RMXP.org.

So, what else did you want to know? 8)
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Aqua on October 11, 2008, 09:48:16 pm
Welcome!

Hopefully, you won't do anything here that will result in your ban...
*watches closely*

Anyway...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLCOOOOOOME!
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Juan on October 11, 2008, 09:49:10 pm
Welcome to cp! Hope you like here. :haha:
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: KRoP on October 11, 2008, 09:50:50 pm
Quote from: Aqua on October 11, 2008, 09:48:16 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLCOOOOOOME!

Quote from: Juan on October 11, 2008, 09:49:10 pm
Welcome to cp! Hope you like here. :haha:

Thanks. :D
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on October 11, 2008, 11:13:06 pm
Hey Krop! I'm sure you know me...the guy who ditched Eminweb for some unknown reason. Well, welcome. I don't know why you should be here and all, but we'll just see what happens.

We're not obnoxious like rmxp.org as you can tell from eminweb, so life will be better. :) Just note I'll always keep a watchful eye under you, and you too Aqua. >_>; :V: ?
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Blizzard on October 12, 2008, 07:39:03 am
Quote from: KRoP on October 11, 2008, 09:44:08 pm
... complain about scripting imcompatibilities...


I'm sorry, but you won't find that here. ._. I hope you're not disappointed and leave. D:
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: DeathLock on October 12, 2008, 10:31:08 am
Oh great, just what I need KRoP. >_>

Welcome to CP, KRoP. Remember me from Eminweb? :evil:
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Diokatsu on October 12, 2008, 11:19:44 am
Quote from: Blizzard on October 12, 2008, 07:39:03 am
Quote from: KRoP on October 11, 2008, 09:44:08 pm
... complain about scripting imcompatibilities...


I'm sorry, but you won't find that here. ._. I hope you're not disappointed and leave. D:


Hubris?

Anyways....

Welcome! I'm Diokatsu, obviously, and I'm here to spam as well! I can also help you with your game, storyline wise of course, and maybe keep you from getting bored!
UltaFlame's Storyline Service (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8.0.html)
^ Use that if you would like help on your story!
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: KRoP on October 12, 2008, 04:50:18 pm
QuoteHey Krop! I'm sure you know me...the guy who ditched Eminweb for some unknown reason. Well, welcome. I don't know why you should be here and all, but we'll just see what happens.

We're not obnoxious like rmxp.org as you can tell from eminweb, so life will be better.  Just note I'll always keep a watchful eye under you, and you too Aqua. >_>;  ?

:3 Starrod.
QuoteI'm sorry, but you won't find that here. ._. I hope you're not disappointed and leave. D:

Lol.  Ironically enough, I was just stopping through here before creating a script troubleshooting thread, or whatever it's called here.
QuoteOh great, just what I need KRoP. >_>

Welcome to CP, KRoP. Remember me from Eminweb?

Oh god it's back  :P
QuoteWelcome! I'm Diokatsu, obviously, and I'm here to spam as well! I can also help you with your game, storyline wise of course, and maybe keep you from getting bored!
UltaFlame's Storyline Service
^ Use that if you would like help on your story!

Thanks.  Will do! ;)
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: DeathLock on October 13, 2008, 11:55:53 am
@KRoP: Still the annoying pest you used to be. :<_<:

(Of course, I mean it as a joke. ^_^)
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: KRoP on October 13, 2008, 09:18:27 pm
Quote from: DeathLock on October 13, 2008, 11:55:53 am
@KRoP: Still the annoying pest you used to be. :<_<:

(Of course, I mean it as a joke. ^_^)

As did I. :huh:
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Juan on October 14, 2008, 01:44:31 pm
Welcome to cp!
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: legacyblade on October 16, 2008, 10:58:43 am
YOOOO KROP!!! sup?
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: KRoP on October 20, 2008, 09:07:17 pm
Legacy! :bow:
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: legacyblade on October 20, 2008, 09:36:25 pm
yay, someone bows to my spriting might!!
Title: Re: Hey.
Post by: Galatea on October 20, 2008, 11:19:50 pm
Have fun here yo!  :^_^':