Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Punn on October 26, 2008, 07:18:23 am

Title: RMXP Icons
Post by: Punn on October 26, 2008, 07:18:23 am
Aye, this is rare for me to post something here.

I'm looking for a set of icons, mainly for skill-base and status-base, does anyone have a link that have a nice selection of skill-base and status-base Icons?
I tried google but, obviously, not good, as well as other forums, still no good.
(Getting sick of LOS's icons..)
Title: Re: RMXP Icons
Post by: Phasedscar on October 26, 2008, 07:23:30 am
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0


Granted I haven't worked on my icons in a long time.  And I'm not quite sure by what you mean with skil-base and status-base.  Do you mean icons you can edit easily yourself?  Or simple icons?
Title: Re: RMXP Icons
Post by: Punn on October 26, 2008, 07:41:21 am
These kind

(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3309/skill43lb3.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3006/sklstrdwnej7.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9412/uppercutip7.png) (http://imageshack.us)

But actually, any decent looking icons are good right about now. Its the matter of the question if I can use it or not.

EDIT: Wow Juan, some of those looks nice, but not enough to satisfy me.