If you have been paying attention to the computer section of the forum you will know that I was planing on getting a computer very soon here. so some time in the next week My activities on the forum will cease until some time around NOV 13-17.
bliz or mods you might want to update the event system forum listings,
I won't have time to do it.
Eventually Blizzard himself can develop an automated one so you won't have to do work like Juan. :P
Have fun with your new computer, hopefully your activity will skyrocket quickly...:) Keep workin' on those scripts Ryex.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 26, 2008, 11:02:16 am
Keep workin' on those scripts Ryex.
SCRIPTS!! speaking of which soon after I get my new comp I'm going to create my Artifact/Summoning system and release it to the public. hopefully it will work.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 26, 2008, 11:02:16 am
Eventually Blizzard himself can develop an automated one so you won't have to do work like Juan. :P
Have fun with your new computer, hopefully your activity will skyrocket quickly...:) Keep workin' on those scripts Ryex.
As I said in the shoutbox already, I probably won't do that because there are way fewer event systems posted and will be posted than scripts. -_- If the number of topics in the event database exceeds 200, I might think about it.
guess what... You guessed it I'm on my new comp righ now and it is ASOMME and my spelling is really bad beacuse I'm not useing fire fox yet!!! LOL I'm back guys so enjoy!