Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Punn on November 01, 2008, 01:23:47 pm

Title: Less of my presence II
Post by: Punn on November 01, 2008, 01:23:47 pm
 :negative:

Aye aye, but this is due to medical reason, I was playing soccer yesterday, a few blocks near a dead end street. Me and the guys decide to play in the field empty baseball field until we notice that there were crapload of goose droppings there, so we decide, with our brand new cleats, to play in the street instead. My team got the momentum throughout the game. When the ball was above me, I did a sort of a jumping rising kick (I dunno about these crap, maybe Aqua, SRK and Galatea knows? Hint hint: Anyone Asians?) until I fell down and landed on my elbow. When I got up, it was completely numb and red, I realize my elbow actually gushing out blood.
X-ray scans shows that I broke my elbow real bad, so I'm due out for about 5 month or so, I can't type quick. I wrote this around 2:10 and its now 2:20.
So, when I actually start to feel my elbow again, I try to come back.

Keep rockin' CP peeps
(Except Dio, NAMK, Ulta, Sus and Aqua, you're all dirty and nothing but jerks... okay.. maybe not Aqua.. but that means you, Boris  :V: )
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Aqua on November 01, 2008, 01:42:39 pm
D:  I hope your elbow is healed ASAP.

Enjoy your time of rest.
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Juan on November 01, 2008, 02:27:01 pm
I hope you get well soon.
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Blizzard on November 01, 2008, 02:51:44 pm
It would be incredibly useful now if I wasn't god over the forum only... :negative:
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Diokatsu on November 01, 2008, 03:51:37 pm
Quote from: Aqua on November 01, 2008, 01:42:39 pm
D:  I hope your elbow is healed ASAP.

Enjoy your time of rest.


'Tis my sentiments as well
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on November 02, 2008, 12:01:50 am
FAX's an Asian, and he's excluded from this group? That's okay though, it's not like I am really concerned if a member is not there, especially since I'm there (Arrogance for the win).

Now on your matters, I do hope for a quick recovery. Seems like you're going on a downhill slope in your welfare, and I feel very sorry for you. Toodles, may you recover speedily well.
Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Punn on November 03, 2008, 11:57:00 am
 :negative:

Lesson: Always play i the grass.. especially when overrun by tons of shit..   :'_':







:hm:

Title: Re: Less of my presence II
Post by: Blizzard on November 03, 2008, 05:33:24 pm
SDK got you, too? Wow, you poor man. :negative: