Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Ryex on November 15, 2008, 01:28:40 am

Title: I made a title screen
Post by: Ryex on November 15, 2008, 01:28:40 am
This is all original work by me. I did not put this in the resource section because this is not for use. I just wanted to get comments on it, or you can criticize as you see fit.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/SilverTowerTitle.png)
Title: Re: I made a title screen
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on November 15, 2008, 11:04:41 am
I assumed you drew that yourself. That's really...soothing and...delicate even. I love that sort of style.

However, I'm against the text you chose. It doesn't fit the title screen, at least that's my opinion. Overall, you did a spectacular job. It's not a beautiful art masterpiece, but in itself it's very unique and should be applauded for that. Question though...Is that a haystack or a hill? No, that should be a hill...The thing south of the castle...It looks like a haystack! D:
Title: Re: I made a title screen
Post by: Ryex on November 15, 2008, 11:27:07 am
lol ya that's a hill sorry about the wrong section. and yes all drawn by me.
Title: Re: I made a title screen
Post by: Calintz on January 18, 2009, 12:24:32 pm
Eliminate the shadow on the text...
I think that could help the text blend into your drawing to give it a better feel...