Hello Peeps.
Fan of Bliz's work. Unfortunately i have little more than sprite and photoshop work to contribute, cuz coding is a pain and i cant do it for rpm worth (insert profanity here.)
:welcome: XS :)
o.o;;; That name... O.O;;;
:welcome:, BTW.
Welcome to CP, find, share, use, but don't steal. ^_^
welcome to cp!
Welcome Xero!
Hope you enjoy your stay.
I noticed your registration and I went to myself, "Such an original name".
Regardless, welcome to the forums. Hopefully we get to see your wonderful masterpieces, if they are wonderful, and you'll finally learn how to code here or something. I mean, the great Blizzard of scripting is here, what more can you say!?
Xero, eh? Nice to meet you ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Umm, is there something wrong with my name? Im confused now.... Sarcasm is hard to detect properly through internet/text.... Has Bliz seen me on another forum or something? Is my name actually original or is this making fun of me? Im not offended either way... i prefer honesty.. but im extrememly confused..... Oh and thanks for the welcome ^_^
No no, I was just surprised at the 'X' is all. I doubt Starrod was sarcastic at all, but he's a wily one alright O.~
Quote from: Diokatsu on November 16, 2008, 09:20:56 pm
No no, I was just surprised at the 'X' is all. I doubt Starrod was sarcastic at all, but he's a wily one alright O.~
They say after 10 p.m. PST I act all kooky...but at times it may after 9 p.m... >:3
Either way, the sarcasm wasn't intended in there. If there was sarcasm I would have used :V: or :roll: or made giant unnecessary emphasizing on various words...For example: OH EM GEE THAT'S SUCH AN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIGINAL NAME! EVEN I CAN'T THINK OF THAT!!! :V:
But he's mainly concerned about Blizzard. His reaction was quite...interesting.
Yes Welcome
and Bliz I'm DIEING to know what your reaction was about.
I'll explain it. In TLoL 2 I have planned an ability called the Shifter. It's a special attack where Vex jumps against a wall to catapult himself higher into air. If there is a ceiling, he jumps off the ceiling downwards towards the enemy and rams his weapon straight into him from above. If there is no ceiling, he simply falls down from the sky after reaching enough altitude. There are four upgrades available for that called "Shifter X Upgrade", "Shifter Lex Upgrade" and "Shifter Vex Upgrade". The last upgrade "Shifter Xero Upgrade" needs an item to be unlocked for learning (or requires an item to be learned, I'm still unsure about whether I should let the player know about the last upgrade) thus making the attack be "Xero Shifter". o.o What coincidence.
XD Lol, wow holy crap that is a coincidence. I have been using this username for about two years now so its not like i can read your mind, and its not like im looking at your computer files.... <<....>>... or am i... QUICK EVERYONE SPYBOT SCAN!!! Jk, I dont do that kind of stuff. But I am very knoledgeable when it comes to computers, so if you have a question about hardware i can definitely answer it 99% of the time, and about 40-60% of the time with software.
Quote from: Xero Shifter on November 17, 2008, 05:27:27 am
XD Lol, wow holy crap that is a coincidence. I have been using this username for about two years now so its not like i can read your mind, and its not like im looking at your computer files.... <<....>>... or am i... QUICK EVERYONE SPYBOT SCAN!!! Jk, I dont do that kind of stuff. But I am very knoledgeable when it comes to computers, so if you have a question about hardware i can definitely answer it 99% of the time, and about 40-60% of the time with software.
I can easily see. If you mentioned Spybot here...then I'm sure you would know about HijackThis, ComboFix, Smitfraudfix, or any of those applications? I had to heavily use those to eradicate some unfortunate spyware that has befallen me. I actually managed to kill all or most of the rogue items on my older computer without any help. o.o
That's awesome, nevertheless.
Spybot + old NOD 32 = <3
That's my protection and it even works better than condoms.
Glad to have you!!
@Blizz: That kind of protection status is hard to reach. Congrats!
HAI XERO SHIFTZZZEERR! I'm a big starcraft phan so we have things in common Mai lyfe 4 auir :D <3. ilysvmprotosszealot :D