Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: winkio on November 24, 2008, 11:59:08 pm

Title: out of town for 5 days
Post by: winkio on November 24, 2008, 11:59:08 pm
I'm going to have thanksgiving with  my grandparents in another state, and I may or may not be on, depending on their internet.  In case I'm not on...

PRE-EMPTIVE BLIZZ-ABS 2.0 CELEBRATION!!! WOOHOO!! :haha:


-Don't take over the world without me.
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Fantasist on November 25, 2008, 12:08:50 am
Have a nice time winkio :)
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Valcos on November 25, 2008, 12:21:55 am
Have fun with your American Thanks Giving :huh: Us CANADIANS WONT BE MISSING ANY BLIZZ ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :^_^':
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on November 25, 2008, 01:29:35 am
So unfortunate at the time. Well, don't worry, the majority of kids have school so they can't wait for Blizzard's release and all. Have fun winky, Thanksgiving is great holiday with family along with Christmas. :)

Good thing I don't have some gigantic event like this fellow here to go to.  :.)
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Juan on November 25, 2008, 08:04:14 am
Seeya winkio.
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Diokatsu on November 25, 2008, 06:59:04 pm
Cya later!
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: winkio on November 25, 2008, 08:05:36 pm
No, I'll see YOU later!!  (The airport has free wireless :3)

EDIT: oh, and blizz, you gotta put your life first.  Seriously.
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Blizzard on November 26, 2008, 07:46:30 am
I usually do. But never underestimate the bored-ness and not-in-the-mood factors. :X
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: winkio on November 29, 2008, 10:40:37 pm
I'm back.  My laptop screen almost exploded, but it's fine now.  BABS 2 still isn't out.  That makes me a sad panda.  (http://a6.vox.com/6a00c225264605604a00c22526c99e8fdb-200pi)

As I said in the shoutbox, I kinda was expecting this, both because of the busy time of year and because you were saving it for a weekend.  Just finish it and do a good job, and release it before next weekend.  DON'T STOP!
Title: Re: out of town for 5 days
Post by: Blizzard on December 01, 2008, 09:35:44 am
What you said was 7 hours before it was released. :D