Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: rgangsta on November 25, 2008, 10:19:08 pm

Title: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: rgangsta on November 25, 2008, 10:19:08 pm
My name is Roody Johnson Innocent of Black Project Entertainment. I make games with RPG Maker XP and VX. And I'm currently on a game using Blizz-ABS. Thanks Blizzard for that awesome script. Best I've seen yet.   :evil:
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Diokatsu on November 25, 2008, 10:21:59 pm
Welcome! Good to see a BABS user and always good to have a new member! Hope you enjoy yourself!
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on November 25, 2008, 10:34:07 pm
Hey hey, nice name you got there. Don't be too comfortable with v1.99 of Blizz-ABS you have there, 2.0 is coming out very soon. Have fun around here, post lots, be a contributor, we'll love ya.

Nice name, Roody Johnson Innocent. Is that your real name or an alias?
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on November 25, 2008, 10:37:44 pm
Hello Rudy :D Welcome to CP!! Geez I have to check out BABS at some point to see what's so great XD I'm probably the only CP user to not have used BABS but I digress :P Well, I hope you become an active member in the community.

So, apart from the general "I make games" you got anything you specialize in? :^_^':
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Valcos on November 25, 2008, 11:27:19 pm
Lol Rudi Johnson  :^_^':.... (Im the only one laughing.... you wont get it). Well Welcome to the forum! Dont be afraid to ask questions cause I think we are pretty good at answering them  8). You know you could refer to me as Lord Kickass... or Valcos  ;) Whatever floats your boat! :ban:
:...:
:oops:
:...:
:welcome:

Hehe (boredom) :up:

Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: DeathLock on November 26, 2008, 07:32:59 am
Welcome to Chaos-Project.
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Fantasist on November 26, 2008, 07:51:02 am
Welcome to CP Roody< HAVE FUN :)
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Blizzard on November 26, 2008, 07:59:54 am
:welcome:
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Juan on November 26, 2008, 08:30:37 am
Welcome to cp!
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Punn on November 26, 2008, 08:44:22 am
You Cript or Blood?

Spoiler: ShowHide

I'm blood.
:scared:
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: Blizzard on November 26, 2008, 09:36:57 am
O. M. G.! I actually watched that episode. o.o
Title: Re: Yo!!!!!!
Post by: computerwizoo7 on November 29, 2008, 03:01:06 pm
welcome dude!
yeah for xas abs!
:welcome: