Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Topic started by: Tazero on November 28, 2008, 06:32:59 am

Title: Some Peoples i made for any abs
Post by: Tazero on November 28, 2008, 06:32:59 am
Ralph
(http://i33.tinypic.com/5myhhc.png)

Skull Bandit
(http://i37.tinypic.com/dggoyx.png)
Title: Re: Some Peoples i made for any abs
Post by: Satoh on December 03, 2008, 01:59:03 am
I don't think I've ever seen that style before... it's kind of... 'cute' I guess is the word for it...

Did you design those sprites or use a style I just happen to have missed

EDIT: One tiny irk on my part though, Ralph's eyes have a doubled pixel in two of the 'down' anim spots... so... his eyes will be all funky when he walks down... and actually if you doubled that pixel on all of the eyes it could word as eyeshadow for a female character...
Title: Re: Some Peoples i made for any abs
Post by: Tazero on December 04, 2008, 04:58:03 am
Quote from: Satoh on December 03, 2008, 01:59:03 am
I don't think I've ever seen that style before... it's kind of... 'cute' I guess is the word for it...

Did you design those sprites or use a style I just happen to have missed

EDIT: One tiny irk on my part though, Ralph's eyes have a doubled pixel in two of the 'down' anim spots... so... his eyes will be all funky when he walks down... and actually if you doubled that pixel on all of the eyes it could word as eyeshadow for a female character...


Whoops sorry but i have other templates as well such as Hellion this is considered 'Breeze'
No battler icons :\
Title: Re: Some Peoples i made for any abs
Post by: DeathLock on December 04, 2008, 07:55:54 am
The skeleton's front view was made by GreenRaven, and it was completed by The Panda. So just give credit where it is due.

@Satoh: Yes, there are more chibi templates out there. XD
Title: Re: Some Peoples i made for any abs
Post by: Tazero on December 05, 2008, 04:12:38 pm
Right i use a template made by GreenRaven
:)
Plus I just like to enjoy the use of them Mixxed and clothed By Me :)
Quote