I had some spare time, and decided to turn some of those pictures people posted of themselves into... CURSORS!! Here's whose heads have been turned into mouse cursors:
Blizzard
Darklight
Galatea
Nortos
SRK
Download the Cursors (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z319UJRR)
If you want to be added to the pack, post a GOOD PICTURE of your head here!
For those who don't know how to change your system:1. Click on the Start Menu
2. Click on the Control Panel
3. Click 'Printers and Other Hardware'
4. Click 'Mouse'
5. Click 'Pointers'
6. Select the cursor you want to change, click 'Browse', and find the cursor you want to change it to.
(If this isn't clear, let me know, and i'll fix it

)
How come I didn't notice this...it had my name in it...how come I didn't notice it...
These cursors, while amusing, missed two points:
1) A near-half of those users you have done are inactive, one not even being here for who knows how long.
2) The bordering done on this, with the exception of Darklight is kind of...I shouldn't say horrible, that's too harsh, more, hm, Paint-like.
Oh well, it's amusing nevertheless.
What happened to Nortos? O.o
he probably graduated from college, moved on, got a job, or some combination.