Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 05:12:20 am

Title: [RESOLVED]Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 05:12:20 am
I need those merged ultimate interior and exterior tilesets. I know they're out there, I remember downloading them long ago. If there are demos with the passabilities set, it'd be MUCH better. Can anyone help please?
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: DeathLock on December 09, 2008, 06:01:55 am
You mean TheInquisitor's resources?

Outdoor Tileset (http://rpg-palace.com/downloads/details.php?id=22)
Indoor Tileset (http://rpg-palace.com/downloads/details.php?id=102)

You have to be a member to download. :/
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 06:04:15 am
No, not those. The RTP tilesets merged together. With passabilities set if possible.
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: DeathLock on December 09, 2008, 06:06:43 am
Well, I did manage to find others, not sure if this is what you want.

BenBen's Ultimate Interior Tileset (http://www.ninesages.org/XP_Album/displayimage.php?album=150&pos=9)
Merged Field Exterior (http://www.ninesages.org/XP_Album/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=1)
Merged Town Exterior (http://www.ninesages.org/XP_Album/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0)
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 06:11:38 am
Not exactly, but this is probably better. Thanks for the find DL :D *powers up*

It's good enough but I need those 'ultimate' tilesets with the RTP merges, with passability if possible.
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Blizzard on December 09, 2008, 07:39:39 am
You probably want this (http://www.sendspace.com/file/tijvt2). :)
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 07:52:40 am
Wow, those are what I was talking about :o

But what about passabilities... (you do it for me :S)
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Satoh on December 09, 2008, 07:54:37 am
How exactly do you transfer a tileset with it's passabilities intact? Is that sarcasm or is there seriously some epic wonderful thing I've been missing out on?
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 07:58:40 am
With the Mapxxx.rxdata. That file contains the passability info. So make a map in RMXP, set passabilities, and send that project. When a map from that project is copy-pasted (in RMXP, not outside), the passabilities get transferred.

@Blizz: Did you make those merges? Whom should I credit?
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Blizzard on December 09, 2008, 09:16:47 am
Actually no. xD Open two projects and simply copy the tileset data from the database to the other project's database. Tilesets.rxdata has the passability setup data, the MapXXX.rxdata files only have the three layer filled with tile ID data.

No, I didn't make the merges. I found them on the internet a long time ago but never used them. And sorry, I don't have  a passability setup since (as I said already) I never used them.
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 09:49:11 am
Oh, that's okay I guess. And hey, the loading time isn't too bad either, I tried it and there's no delay in loading the map. So I guess this is resolved (unless someone can setup passability which I highly doubt)

@Bliz: What is that you did there with loading maps in CP?
Title: Re: [RESOLVED]Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Blizzard on December 09, 2008, 10:11:13 am
I use the same passability mod which is used in Blizz-ABS to improve performance.
Title: Re: Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?
Post by: Satoh on December 09, 2008, 10:43:28 am
Quote from: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 09:49:11 am
Oh, that's okay I guess. And hey, the loading time isn't too bad either, I tried it and there's no delay in loading the map. So I guess this is resolved (unless someone can setup passability which I highly doubt)

@Bliz: What is that you did there with loading maps in CP?


The help file says not to us large tilesets due to load lag.... but the only lag I've ever experienced was when I tried to make my entire game on one map... it was.... like... 400x250 tiles.... I decided to make it in sections after the initial test.... but yeah, load lag is due more to map size than tileset size...