Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Database => Topic started by: filosofem on December 10, 2008, 11:47:01 pm

Title: Tilesets
Post by: filosofem on December 10, 2008, 11:47:01 pm
Quote from: amaranth on June 01, 2010, 10:42:58 pm
Hi everyone, these tilesets come from Aveyond 2. I'm the creator of Aveyond, and I don't mind if you use the tilesets, but I do have some rules you must follow:

(a) Freeware games - Credit Amaranth Games, but no need to contact us.

(b) Commercial games - Credit Amaranth Games, and let us know when you're ready to release your game. We'll list it on our site and teach you how to sell your creation. To contact me, go to www.aveyond.com (http://www.aveyond.com) > click Help > click Business Request > fill out the form.

If you've not been to the Amaranth Games website, you really need to check it out. There are loads of high quality RPG Maker games there.
http://www.aveyond.com (http://www.aveyond.com)

Happy game making!

Amanda
Owner
Amaranth Games, LLC





Tilesets



English Translation: Hi... Here are some beautiful Tilesets I have, such as those graphics down there. I also have Autotiles and Character Sets for these as well.

Exemplo 001


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5489/1houseoutkh8.png)


Exemplo 002


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5684/1houseinco1.png)




(Tilesets in Package) : 45 Tilesets
(Size): 2 megas


(Download package) (http://www.4shared.com/file/92212340/65a1b31a/para-avaliar-001.html)


edit  10/02/2009

hi.. New link .. link is correct and autotiles ..
=================================================================
   
   
Autotiles

LINK >>>>>  http://www.4shared.com/file/92212462/bcd6a631/Autotiles.html

bye




Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Blizzard on December 11, 2008, 06:20:47 am
Please speak English, this is an English forum.
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: DeathLock on December 11, 2008, 08:21:17 am
I downloaded the file, and I have to say you have talent. Great work.
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Crunus on December 14, 2008, 05:02:33 pm
and the autotiles?
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Crunus on December 18, 2008, 06:39:58 am
bump
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: DeathLock on December 18, 2008, 01:06:19 pm
Quote from: filosofem's ProfileLast Active: December 11, 2008, 11:55:25 PM

Most likely you won't get any autotiles to go.
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Crunus on December 18, 2008, 05:52:50 pm
yeah... I think so...
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Valcos on December 18, 2008, 07:13:54 pm
It kind of reminds me of care bears... but the actually work is good xD
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: vacancydenied on July 29, 2009, 10:00:09 am
This tileset looks really good. I might actually use it in my game =).
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: filosofem on August 27, 2009, 08:08:34 pm
Link full correct :ninja:
No more is  invalid   ^^  :^_^':





:haha:
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: Sally on September 25, 2009, 05:41:53 pm
Wow, these are beautiful.
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: amaranth on June 01, 2010, 10:42:58 pm
Hi everyone, these tilesets come from Aveyond 2. I'm the creator of Aveyond, and I don't mind if you use the tilesets, but I do have some rules you must follow:

(a) Freeware games - Credit Amaranth Games, but no need to contact us.

(b) Commercial games - Credit Amaranth Games, and let us know when you're ready to release your game. We'll list it on our site and teach you how to sell your creation. To contact me, go to www.aveyond.com (http://www.aveyond.com) > click Help > click Business Request > fill out the form.

If you've not been to the Amaranth Games website, you really need to check it out. There are loads of high quality RPG Maker games there.
http://www.aveyond.com (http://www.aveyond.com)

Happy game making!

Amanda
Owner
Amaranth Games, LLC
Title: Re: Tilesets
Post by: winkio on June 01, 2010, 10:49:19 pm
Thanks for letting us know.  It's hard to check out every resource posted to make sure it's legit.  I'll put that information in the top post.