Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: jcsnider on December 23, 2008, 08:32:08 am

Title: Auto Load
Post by: jcsnider on December 23, 2008, 08:32:08 am
I am basically looking for a small script so that when you hit continue on the menu, it opens Save1.rxdata and if it isn't there, you can't load at all? Will someone please make a script for this?
Title: Re: Auto Load
Post by: Blizzard on December 23, 2008, 08:38:47 am
I've actually seen games that use forced saving/loading to one specific save game. So I think there already is a script for this, you should look for it at rmxp.org. I'm actually pretty sure to have seen them a long time ago.
Title: Re: Auto Load
Post by: jcsnider on December 23, 2008, 08:40:46 am
I fount 2 are rmxp, one worked, but when it auto loaded it didnt load the player or somthing and the other one I fount (I am using now) dosnt include auto load lol
Title: Re: Auto Load
Post by: Ryex on December 23, 2008, 10:16:35 am
you know I think that having several save files would be good for an online game even if it is Pokemon. I say just leave it as it is.

but if you really want one go ahead Its your game after all.
Title: Re: Auto Load
Post by: Blizzard on December 23, 2008, 01:43:57 pm
Yeah. Most MMOs have the possibility to have multiple accounts anyway.
Title: Re: Auto Load
Post by: Fantasist on December 23, 2008, 11:13:31 pm
Do you want to use only one savefile for the entire game? Or do you want this for a 'quick-save/quick-load' feature?