Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Hellfire Dragon on December 24, 2008, 08:17:22 am

Title: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 24, 2008, 08:17:22 am
I need charsets of these 2 for my game, anyone think they help?

Spoiler: ShowHide

(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3703/sakuraol4.png)
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5230/kazudo7.png)


ty in advance :)
Title: Re: charsets needed! 3 to be exact
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 04, 2009, 01:38:47 pm
Bump!

EDIT: Down to 2 charsets now, not 3 ;)
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 10, 2009, 06:43:06 am
bump :'(
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Fantasist on January 10, 2009, 08:56:04 am
I can't really sprite. If you're not too keen on exact translation into charset, try out Sithjester's site. There are many (awesome) charsets there. Look for similar sprites with different colors too, cause a recoloring is easy.

PS: Gogle "Sithjester" for the website.
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 10, 2009, 09:36:11 am
I dont see any that look like the ones I want :/ but there's alot of good there :)
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 13, 2009, 04:12:44 pm
 :wacko: bump
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 04:18:15 pm
Those would be quite easy...
Throw 'em up in my workshop...

However I think I am full ATM, and you might have to wait until next week.
Title: Re: 2 charsets needed
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 14, 2009, 11:31:40 am
Next wekk would be fine, thanks :)