Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Topic started by: G_G on December 26, 2008, 06:54:13 am

Title: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on December 26, 2008, 06:54:13 am
Spriteset Rip Workshop



Okay so here's how it works. I have been practicing ripping sprites from games using emulators. So I am opening a workshop for anyone who wants some sprites ripped from a game. I am only using certain systems and I can't guarantee that I'll be able to always fill in the request but I should be able to. I only use the following game systems:

So here's how the sign up works:


Signup

QuoteName_or_Nick:
System:  NES, SNES, GBA, GBC
Game: The game you want the sprite from
Type: Battler, Character, or Face
Character: The character name or monster



Sign Ups so Far

Quote
1:Dragon X
2:
3:


Just post a request here with the following sign up sheet above. I will do each request in order and rip the sprites as fast as I can! :w00t:


Requests Done

Calintz requested Alex Battler from Lunar Legends *Completed Until Further Notice*
Alex Battler Pose Standing: ShowHide
(http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn318/bahumat27/Alex.png)



Rips I've Done (In free time)

Pokemon Ruby Male WIP
(http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7024/pokemonwipao7.png) (http://imageshack.us)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on December 27, 2008, 11:10:19 am
*bump* oh by the way if you're not sure what ripping is its the process of taking a graphic from a game. Like say final fantasy 6 for the gba. I could rip out the chick with the green hair. And then she would be a usable graphic for rmxp. I can do it with monsters, characters, faces I'll do tilesets If I can get a tileset template.
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on December 27, 2008, 12:49:44 pm
Tileset template link: http://www.rpg-maker.fr/ressources/templatesxp/tileset.png

I don't have any requests in particular since I'm first not in the creation of any RPG and I'm not planning to hunt down any sort of game or whatnot, but I'm sure you'll eventually get someone sooner or later. I usually do hunt down sprites over at Spriters' Resource or Shy-Guy Kingdom anyway, unfortunately. ._.

Oh well, let's see where this goes. Good luck. :)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on December 27, 2008, 02:29:24 pm
Thanks for the template. Now I can do tilesets too!
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Tazero on December 29, 2008, 07:47:33 pm
I need mont'Blanc from tactics advanced
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on December 30, 2008, 12:34:05 am
Request Taken! Thnx for being my first customer!

Tho you didn't use the right sign-up sheet. Good thing I've played FFT so I know what system its for.

I'll get it done as soon as possible in the next day or so pormise 8)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Tazero on December 30, 2008, 03:55:11 am
sorry its gba  :^_^':  :<_<:
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 24, 2009, 06:53:16 pm
Back open! Yes my other computer is back here in my room finally. Anyways I just tested it and the emulators are working fine on it like before. Thank god.

Anyways MetaKnight if its not too much of a problem could you maybe request a character that doesn't have diagnal movement? Its hard capturing MontBlanc from FFTA.

If you really absolutely need it I'll go ahead and get it by I don't see why you would when you're making a Resident Evil Game.
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Calintz on January 24, 2009, 07:14:39 pm
Calintz16438:
System: GBA
Game: Lunar Legend
Type: Battler
Character: Alex

I want to see if you can get him =)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 24, 2009, 07:35:46 pm
is he animated? Anyways request taken!

And is he a hard character to find?

anyways I'll move you to the top and metaknight off. I hate doing diagnal crap that and s/he hasn't responded yet.

Did you want the animation of him moving? Or him just standing there.

Details please if you request an animated battler.

UPDATE:
Calintz Request is finished until further notice(she might want more than just this pose)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Calintz on January 25, 2009, 01:39:08 pm
Haha, THANK you!!
No, that will be fine haha!!
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 25, 2009, 04:26:00 pm
Okay Calintz.

Yes my first request completed!

I hope more people will request something.
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Calintz on January 25, 2009, 04:31:43 pm
You did a good job, thank you =)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 26, 2009, 11:22:37 pm
glad you think so Calintz!

Anyways *bump*
Does no one want any characters from games? This is more useless than my Equipment Stat Breaker.
:O.o:
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Blizzard on January 27, 2009, 10:14:11 am
I personally prefer original stuff or at least stuff that doesn't appear in commercial games or at very least stuff that appears in not well-known games. And even then only if I find out that a graphic I'm using is actually from such a game, I wouldn't ask somebody to rip stuff for me. o.o But as I said, that's just me.
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Dragon X on January 28, 2009, 10:32:19 am
Dragon X
System:  GBA
Game: I wan't the Dragons that Ryu turns into from breath of fire 1. I would ask Breath of Fire 3 because their better but it's on PS1. Breath of Fire 2 just uses still pictures.
Can I also have Isaac,Garet,Felix,Saturos and Merendi from Golden Sun?  If possible.
Type: Battler & Character
Character: Ryu's Dragon transformations.
Isaac,Garet,Felic,Saturos and Merendi.

(I'm now thinking that it might not accept the sprites from the games, who knows?)
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Calintz on January 28, 2009, 11:07:41 pm
Looks like you have your work cut out for you!!
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 29, 2009, 01:21:21 am
Sorry didnt expect anyone to request anything but request kind of taken. Only one sprite/battler/face per request. So which one is it?
Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: Dragon X on January 29, 2009, 07:51:25 am
The battler of Saturos then. He's an awesome evil guy.

Title: Re: Spriteset Rip Workshop
Post by: G_G on January 29, 2009, 05:04:13 pm
Request taken.

Will be done as soon as possible.