Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Punn on January 02, 2009, 11:39:53 am

Title: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Punn on January 02, 2009, 11:39:53 am
I'm done.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: tSwitch on January 02, 2009, 11:40:52 am
ok bye
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 02, 2009, 11:56:50 am
Quote from: NAMKCOR on January 02, 2009, 11:40:52 am
ok bye

Quick.

Moving onto something or just gotten bored of it Punn?
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 02, 2009, 01:46:30 pm
So what are you planning to do around here then?

And bye. o_o;

I would say something so curt, brusque, and all of that, but that would be out of character for me, at least in this very forum. Cheers man, I wonder if you'll be doing anything interesting over the past more days and stuff.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Diokatsu on January 02, 2009, 04:38:49 pm
Um. Goodbye?
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Valcos on January 03, 2009, 02:36:53 am
GTFO!! THEN!!! ..... :O.o:. I mean. Care to share some details, or going to leave us hanging?  :(
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 03, 2009, 07:37:09 am
You haven't finished your a game. ._.
Title: Last Words.
Post by: Punn on January 05, 2009, 08:45:35 pm
Aye aye, might as well spill it, but prolly pointless since no one knows, likes nor takes me serious.
Around July, I became intimate with my closest friend. (I told Boris about her)

Well, I gotten very close with her to the point where I did what possibly most members here at CP haven't done yet, made love. *wink wink*
(Sorry Dio, Star, Ulta, Susys, Shadow, HD, Valcos, Aqua, FAX, Meta, Wink, Namk (with a girl actually), Xint, Ryex, gameguy, shdw, and maybe Boris (with actual love in it) you'll get some.. eventually.. *cough*nunca*cough*)
Anyways, she recently got pregnant and I'm the only person she done it with, so I'm going to be a dad
So, I'm going have to stop all this RPG nonsense and snap myself back to reality and be a father to my new child.
And I really love her, I met her when she was 12 and when I was 15 or 16, it started out with her alone in the community hall and me being my crack headed self, and loitering, blah blah blah, eruigherui huigcernthguihrti gurthei rth iuhrtgirtlhgrthhg rtb egi rhlgnrtheg rtgiurlgrtgui hdftuituituituituituituituituituigj rthn;eio gioef;h bioverghioerhgio cqehiwoerniyhiowthyioewr hguihni5l;g24ho;guo'hwdgy80ewncghioerwhgojhgtjkwvrh;w vrjghrtjngvklhnjkv rhtjkghwrkhgjk rthhgtwro;ghik;n ehklwrhkldfhnskgv;nldsfkh vdfhg ;dfsghk and now we became real close, closer then I thought I ever be.

So, time for me to be a dad, and finally have something to live for, my real and future family.


Maybe I come back and mind rape ya'll like I always been.



PS: Don't worry about my education, my parents are willing to help out for college, I can work to support my girlfriend and my new baby.


See ya soon, dunno when, dunno where, but our asses will cross again.



*Logs off*
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: winkio on January 05, 2009, 08:48:27 pm
Congratulations and good luck :)
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Valcos on January 05, 2009, 08:54:00 pm
 :o! Im kinda offended, but xD. Congrats tho, I hope everything works out nicely. *cough*CONDOM!*cough*

Oh! And if hes a boy, name him Valcos... and teach him how to play football! :V:
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Fallen Angel X on January 05, 2009, 10:56:43 pm
Lol congrats!! Good luck with the baby and all. Well, I don't intend on doing it quite yet since I'm only 15 and all and I can't even drive yet so that explains why I've yet to do the do yet O.o

Well anyways good luck with your child and have a good loving family :D And you used a condom right? :roll:
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 06, 2009, 09:23:57 am
That's great, mumerus! :D I'm very proud of you that you can take responsibility when you have to. I told you that you had it in you. :)

I hope you will still post from time to time. Do you have a name for the baby yet?

And thanks, I hope I will find somebody to love, too. ._. You're right, sex is nice and all, but I need to stop messing around with those bitches. ._.
But then again, I'm still young. xD
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Shadonking on January 06, 2009, 11:36:36 am
Quote from: Punn on January 05, 2009, 08:45:35 pm
Well, I gotten very close with her to the point where I did what possibly most members here at CP haven't done yet, made love. *wink wink*
(Sorry Dio, Star, Ulta, Susys, Shadow, HD, Valcos, Aqua, FAX, Meta, Wink, Namk (with a girl actually), Xint, Ryex, gameguy, shdw, and maybe Boris (with actual love in it) you'll get some.. eventually.. *cough*nunca*cough*)


you cheeky git :haha:

anyway good luck with the baby, and i hope it all goes well.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 06, 2009, 12:28:59 pm
Hey good luck with being a dad Punn ;)
Title: Re: Last Words.
Post by: tSwitch on January 06, 2009, 12:31:05 pm
Quote from: Punn on January 05, 2009, 08:45:35 pm
, Namk (with a girl actually)


hey, why does that matter :(

good luck Punn, I wish you the best.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 06, 2009, 06:04:12 pm
Oh, you may be underestimating the numbers of virgins in this forum...:V:

Congratulations either way, have a great time with your new offspring. Now, see you...Great statement to make. Best of luck.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Diokatsu on January 06, 2009, 06:11:18 pm
That's amazing! Congrats to you! I really hope you and your loved ones do well from now on. Be sure to visit here occasionally, chat from time to time. Good luck on fatherhood, my friend.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Vell on January 06, 2009, 06:28:55 pm
kk have a nice life, dont be a douche.

grats.

.

...

bye.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 07, 2009, 04:50:33 am
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 06, 2009, 06:04:12 pm
Oh, you may be underestimating the numbers of virgins in this forum...:V:


I agree. Don't forget that most people here are underaged kids. And lol, Sally's a virgin.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Juan on January 07, 2009, 08:08:34 am
lol @pun congrations. Try to stay out of trouble.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 11, 2009, 01:59:54 pm
Very interesting Punn...
Goodbye =)
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Punn on January 11, 2009, 05:58:35 pm
Im surprised no one slapped me cuz of my age.. ._.;
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: winkio on January 11, 2009, 06:03:12 pm
Well Punn, different people are ready to do different things at different ages.  And you sound like you are ready for this. :)
Title: Re: Last Words.
Post by: legacyblade on January 11, 2009, 07:37:37 pm
Quote from: Punn on January 05, 2009, 08:45:35 pm
Well, I gotten very close with her to the point where I did what possibly most members here at CP haven't done yet, made love. *wink wink*
(Sorry Dio, Star, Ulta, Susys, Shadow, HD, Valcos, Aqua, FAX, Meta, Wink, Namk (with a girl actually), Xint, Ryex, gameguy, shdw, and maybe Boris (with actual love in it) you'll get some.. eventually.. *cough*nunca*cough*)


I'm extremely surprised that I wasn't put in that list, XD I don't agree with premarital sexual relations, but I wish you and your girlfriend luck. May your life with her be happy, and full of...ummm good food? I don't know, I'm hungry at the moment, and can only think about eating more fudge.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 11, 2009, 09:17:16 pm
MAY YOUR FIRST CHILD BE A MASCULINE CHILD!!

**But on a serious note...
I think it's great what you're doing and all, but don't say that RMXP is something you HAVE to throw away to become more mature. RMXP like football, soccer, and yes in Blizzard's case women; is simply a hobby that many of us do because we simply enjoy it.

You never know, at some point in the future you may come back to us, because you still enjoy making video games. Do you see where I am coming from??

I'm 19 and have a full-time job. Blizzard has a full time gig. A ton of members from this site have things they must constantly attend and put 1st, but we are here because we enjoy this.

I wish you the best of luck with your new child and girlfriend, and I hope your days come easy...
You take care of yourself, and teach that kid what it means to be honest.

We'll see you around Punn...
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 12, 2009, 09:52:35 am
Actually I work for Cateia Games and my game K.A.P.U.T.T. should be out in a few months. :P RMXP is a mere hobby. It would have been a shame to abandon CP since it's almost done so I am finishing it anyway.

@mumerus: Why should I say anything about your age? That would be... age-ism. ._.;
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: G_G on January 12, 2009, 11:13:24 pm
I am as well as a virgin because I am only 13 as well as meta knight.

I thought for sure my name would be in there.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 12, 2009, 11:23:16 pm
Lol...
You seem so concerned Game_Guy...

And just for the record.
I am a virgin too, and I'm kinda proud of it, Lol =)
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:24:24 pm
Quote
I am a virgin too, and I'm kinda proud of it, Lol =)
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 12, 2009, 11:27:14 pm
Quote from: game_guy on January 12, 2009, 11:13:24 pm
I thought for sure my name would be in there.
You had to be active enough for mumerus to notice you, which in other words you would have to be on IRC when Mums was on or be well-known or of high prestige. :P I say the former. You had to have an account long ago, don't know how long, preceding Taharo's registration definitely.



And...

Quote from: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:24:24 pm
Quote
I am a virgin too, and I'm kinda proud of it, Lol =)


For now possibly.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 12, 2009, 11:33:00 pm
Yes, for now...
I am waiting until I go visit my girlfriend in another month or so.

We're ready, Lol.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:36:10 pm
It's not that I don't like sex, it's just that i don't want to get involved in anything right now - I have too much other stuff going on.  I mean, one little mistake could really screw my life up.  Plus, I think it will be fine to wait for a girl/woman (depending on time of my life) to come along that I really like, instead of just going around doing it with whoever.  Why?  It makes it better when it happens, and decreases chances of pregnancies, STDs, and by far scariest for me right now, a serious relationship.

I don't see anything wrong with either sexual philosophy though.

If you are still wondering whether or not I have a girlfriend, please slap yourself.  Now.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 12, 2009, 11:40:57 pm
LMAO I'm loving you winkio, you're witty as fuck!!

"If you are still wondering why I don't have a girlfriend, please slap yourself. Now."
That is great stuff, Lol...

I agree with you 100% and that is the thing.
I tell her I love her, and I MEAN it. I can honestly say I think I am with the girl I will be spending the rest of my life with...

THAT'S why "I'm" ready...
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Valcos on January 12, 2009, 11:42:48 pm
/me slaps himself


Aside from wanting to wait for the "right" person to do it with...lets be honest here, I think there is a difference between not wanting "sex" and to lazy to get it, if you know what I mean?

Quote from: Calintz16438 on January 11, 2009, 09:17:16 pm
RMXP like football, soccer, and yes in Blizzard's case women; is simply a hobby that many of us do because we simply enjoy it.


Its a way of life  :<_<:.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:46:28 pm
Definitely is.  I know some people who want it but don't get it, but it's not always lazy - it's also low confidence, fear, and horrible social skills XD.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 12, 2009, 11:47:44 pm
Haha tell me about it.

I use to suffer from them all until I met Sarah =)
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 13, 2009, 05:14:37 am
Quote from: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:46:28 pm
Definitely is.  I know some people who want it but don't get it, but it's not always lazy - it's also low confidence, fear, and horrible social skills XD.


Not just those 3. I've seen the most various reasons. All are very valid and all issues are hard to resolve. It takes time.
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 02:50:34 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on January 13, 2009, 05:14:37 am
Quote from: winkio on January 12, 2009, 11:46:28 pm
Definitely is.  I know some people who want it but don't get it, but it's not always lazy - it's also low confidence, fear, and horrible social skills XD.


Not just those 3. I've seen the most various reasons. All are very valid and all issues are hard to resolve. It takes time.


And the right person...
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Ryex on January 13, 2009, 07:03:49 pm
I;m surprised I was in that list. I'm not THAT well known around here.... :P
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:04:23 pm
LMAO everyone is so concerned if they are on that god damn list, LMAO!!
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Fallen Angel X on January 13, 2009, 07:10:40 pm
O.o I wasn't really concerned :<_<: I'm okay with being a virgin for now ._.

And once again, have a beautiful/pretty, healthy baby boy/girl/IT. I wonder what name you guys would think of for your child O.o
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:11:56 pm
I was thinking

Blake Michael Chestnut
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Diokatsu on January 13, 2009, 07:24:07 pm
Dreamchest Sonichips
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:25:08 pm
Lol...
I pity the fool...
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Blizzard on January 14, 2009, 09:51:35 am
Concerned? No. I was touched by mum's concern about me and that he hopes I will find a nice girl for a change. ;_; *cries out of happiness*
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Calintz on January 14, 2009, 06:35:39 pm
*then lights himself on fire!!*
Title: Re: Retire from rpg making
Post by: Tazero on March 17, 2009, 03:32:03 pm
Why am I on the list? That cakes a LIE!
Well the list is.
Hope for the best..
kid name = Landith Zackery Roma

This was made before you landith.