Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Event Systems => Event System Database => Topic started by: G_G on January 04, 2009, 02:39:00 pm

Title: High Score System
Post by: G_G on January 04, 2009, 02:39:00 pm
High Score System
Version: 1.0
Type: Misc. Add On



Introduction

Have a minigame in you're game and want highscores in it? Now you can with my highscore system.


Features




Screenshots

None Required


Demo

None Required(mostly because I don't have a minigame)


Instructions

Okay first have you're minigame set up. Make sure you have a variable set up for the score.It'll also help if you have 3 empty actor slots for highscore labeling. So first here's what you need

Okay now after you're mini game set this up.

if [xxxx:Score] is greater than [xxxx:Score 1]
   Text: You got a highscore! Please enter you're name.
   Name Input: Actor: Score 1
   [xxxx:Score 3] set equal to [xxxx:Score 2]
   [xxxx:Score 2] set equal to [xxxx:Score 1]
   [xxxx:Score 1] set equal to [xxxx:Score]
else
   if [xxxx:Score] is greater than [xxxx:Score 2]
      [Text: You placed 2nd place! Please enter you're name
      Input Name: Actor: Score 2
      [xxxx:Score 3] set equal to [xxxx: Score 2]
      [xxxx:Score 2] set equal to [xxxx: Score]
   else
      if [xxxx:Score] is greater than [xxxx:Score 3]
         Text: You got 3rd place! Please enter you're name
         Input Name: Actor: Score 3
         [xxxx:Score 3] set equal to [xxxx:Score]
      else
         Text: You didn't place on the highscore list.
      end
   end
end
Text: 1st Place: \n[Actor Score 1's ID here] Score: \v[Score 1's Variable ID here]
2nd Place: \n[Actor Score 2's ID here] Score: \v[Score 2's Variable ID here]
3rd Place: \n[Actor Score 3's ID here] Score: \v[score 3's variable ID here]

Hopefully its all set up right.


Credits and Thanks




Author's Notes

Nothing really except I finally used the template again.
Title: Re: High Score System
Post by: G_G on February 15, 2009, 10:44:38 am
*bump*
No one likes it or has anything to say about it?
Title: Re: High Score System
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 15, 2009, 11:06:42 pm
Can't say I've tried it out yet, but I've finally started another side project which might make use of this.
I'll let you know if I use this. :P
Title: Re: High Score System
Post by: G_G on February 15, 2009, 11:34:44 pm
thanks reno hope you do use it