Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Exiled_by_choise on January 10, 2009, 02:01:19 am

Title: [RESOLVED]I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Exiled_by_choise on January 10, 2009, 02:01:19 am
Hi i need a Black Smith tileset for my game and i can't find one.

I also need a charset for a Black Smith to go with it.

Thank you
Title: Re: I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 10, 2009, 06:42:56 am
For a charset, look in the rtp for 147-Storekeeper01, I think he looks kinda like someone for blacksmithing and has been used in some games I've seen for it as wel ;)
Title: Re: I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Blizzard on January 10, 2009, 07:43:36 am
I remembered that I have this here on my hard disk. It might be just what you're looking for.

(http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1706/smithnb7.th.png) (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1706/smithnb7.png)
Title: Re: I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 10, 2009, 12:48:03 pm
The Inquisitor made an indoor tileset that can probably be used to create a blacksmith, provided you know where to put tiles. Though the graphic styles may look a teeny bit inconsistent. I would use a default tileset and see how I can workaround a blacksmith, but if you must, you must.

Here's the link. http://www.rpg-palace.com/artists/xpinterior.php
Title: Re: I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Exiled_by_choise on January 10, 2009, 07:09:07 pm
Thanx a lot guys that really helped and Blizz that is a wicked charset. :) :)
Title: Re: [RESOLVED]I need a tileset for XP
Post by: Blizzard on January 11, 2009, 05:18:01 am
Sadly I don't know who made it. ._.