Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Tazero on January 12, 2009, 07:21:22 pm

Title: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Tazero on January 12, 2009, 07:21:22 pm
I wanna make a resident evil fan game so i was thinking hey i need a blizz abs gunner sprite! girl and guy and at the least 4 different zombies!
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 12:05:38 am
Lmao...
I would play this!!

I love resident evil!!
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Blizzard on January 13, 2009, 05:17:54 am
Yeah, that should turn out interesting. Too bad I don't have any zombie sprites I could give you. :/
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 02:49:39 pm
They would be sooo easy to make!!
Throw up a request into my Secret Workshop and I might just give it a try.

EDIT:
In fact, I made this sprite in about 5minutes...
This is just an example of what they would look like if I did them...

A simple frankensprite process and some blood was plenty...I also removed the arm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Calintzs%20Secret%20Workshop/Zombie.png)


what do you think?
That is one fouled up Cleric, Lol =)
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Valcos on January 13, 2009, 08:00:47 pm
Please finish this  :haha:.
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 08:04:09 pm
Haha, you like it Valcos??
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Valcos on January 13, 2009, 08:06:20 pm
Lol yeah xD. Maybe this will help Meta finish this... or at least someone who wants a zombie sprite :huh:.
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 08:08:57 pm
Haha, I might just have to make some new Zombie sprites for the default RTP's Charasets...
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Tazero on January 14, 2009, 07:39:35 pm
Ty you rock Calintz ......I had to dit this thing like 8 times i can't spell today.....
Yeah finish it!I would like to do this as a Team.......Somewhat
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Diokatsu on January 14, 2009, 07:40:31 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on January 14, 2009, 07:39:35 pm
Ty you rock Calintz ......I had to dit this thing like 8 times i can't spell today.....
Yeah finish it!I would like to do this as a Team.......Somewhat


Teams lead to failure in most cases :X
Title: Re: Need Zombies/Zombie Slayers...GUNS!
Post by: Calintz on January 14, 2009, 10:28:48 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on January 14, 2009, 07:40:31 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on January 14, 2009, 07:39:35 pm
Ty you rock Calintz ......I had to dit this thing like 8 times i can't spell today.....
Yeah finish it!I would like to do this as a Team.......Somewhat


I know right!?
But I will be happy to help.

You have to put this request into my resource shop before I will proceed though...
Make your request VERY clear as to what EXACTLY you want...

Teams lead to failure in most cases :X