Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 04:05:04 pm

Title: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 04:05:04 pm
Talking abut New Year's Resolutions...
What is your resolution for Chaos Project, and what is your real life New Year's Resolution??

Chaos Project:
I wanna fill up my Signature with a request from every member on this site who is actually working on a game...

Real Life:
To get in the absolute best shape of my life before April...
- I am well on my way for this one =)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Vell on January 13, 2009, 06:49:44 pm
Zip.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 06:51:33 pm
What?? Lmao
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 13, 2009, 06:53:21 pm
Maybe Ulta's being hush hush about IT's new year resolutions.

But I still don't get it either.

ANYWAY...

I don't know any resolutions...most of them are just in the back of my head, and I don't really follow them...They're really nice things though, such a shame the new year came flying by so fast at me.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Vell on January 13, 2009, 06:54:31 pm
I am the Resolution. O.O
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 06:55:41 pm
OH!! I see... *kicks UltaFlame in his temple*
That's a shame Kirby...Everyone should have a new year's resolution...
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 13, 2009, 06:57:33 pm
I can always devise one right now, but I don't know...They'll just be silly and purely sarcastic. :P It would be ironically funny if I did solve something.

Let's see...

Chaos Project resolution: To be considered a god! >=O

Regular resolution: To probably end this year without ever getting an A- overall. (Not A- in assignments, overall grade)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:01:53 pm
I'm sorry...a resolution has to be something that you HAVEN'T already accomplished :P
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 13, 2009, 07:07:03 pm
Well, isn't that just lovely?  :rofl:

I forgot that I became a god once Blizzard made me into a Moderator.  Man, you reminded me that.

Hmmm...

Chaos Project Resolution: To actually get a resolution done. >_>;

How about that?
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:08:16 pm
There you go...
We will accept that =)

And yes...you are a Chaos Project GOD =)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Fallen Angel X on January 13, 2009, 07:14:57 pm
Chaos Project Resolution: To have an entire page of SPAM with me as the latest poster in all the threads :ninja:

RL Resolution: Conquer the world and make a 1000 page doujin. ;)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:16:03 pm
FALLEN...
You are my hero <3 LMAO
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Diokatsu on January 13, 2009, 07:26:25 pm
I resolved to be a better fisherman :V

My actual resolution is to not lie so much
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 07:27:04 pm
Do you actually like to fish??

I love fishing/hunting
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Valcos on January 13, 2009, 07:58:12 pm
I love fishing... crashed the boat once. Well, it just broke 2/3 blades on the motor. I didnt see the shallow water sign  :^_^':.

Chaos Project Res: To get more than almost nothing done. ;)

The Actual World Res: To be even more kickass  :wacko:
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: winkio on January 13, 2009, 08:30:38 pm
Chaos Project Resolution: To finish through the third area of my game and post an awesome demo (like that will happen).

Real World Resolution: To get into the college I want and get some huge scholarships (I'm a high school senior, btw)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 10:01:55 pm
nice...nice...
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Aqua on January 13, 2009, 10:20:37 pm
CPRes:  Release a decent demo of TDoL
*Kinda sorta waiting for Combos to come out for Blizz-ABS*
*Disregards laziness as an excuse for not working on it :roll:*

RWRes:  *insert long speech about what I want to resolve*
Star knows what I'm talking about even though he probably doesn't... :P
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: shdwlink1993 on January 13, 2009, 10:47:33 pm
CP Resolutions: ShowHide

At least finish a demo of a game I'm making. ._.
Release more systems. (scripts and events)
Figure out what the heck RPG Maker XP means when it says "Section 127:311".
Use spoilers more. :^_^':


Real Life Resolutions: ShowHide

Spend more time with my buddies.
Other stuff. Blargh.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 13, 2009, 11:49:10 pm
Good stuff guys =)
This is more towards what I was looking for when I made this thread...
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Blizzard on January 14, 2009, 10:02:27 am
Chaos Project:
1. Finish CP, the game.
2. Release Blizz-ABS 3.

Reallife:
1. Survive this semester in college (read it like: pass all classes :P).
2. Survive next semester in college (read above).
3. Get K.A.P.U.T.T. done.
4. Get 2 more games done.
5. Become fully independant from my parents which the two before should achieve. ._.;
6. And my every-year-favorite-but-never-being-achieved: Find a girl that's worth it. :/
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: King Munkey on January 14, 2009, 02:00:25 pm
CP: Post more often
Work more on my game.

Real Life: like blizzards first two real life resolutions pass this semester and next of college.
And also i need a job like right now so i need to get on that quick.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 14, 2009, 06:25:18 pm
Awesome post Blizz...
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Fantasist on January 15, 2009, 07:32:47 am
CP Resolution: Offer more scripting support.

Real life:
- Focus on my health
- Socialize more (it's going pretty good)
- Put more effort into studies (I barely did and I passed with good marks last sem, they came out 2 days ago. If I actually focus on acedamics, I might click.)
- Focus on how I look (about time I started -_-)

Best for the last: Work on my game's characters, seriously. I realized I'm capable of simulating different personalities to some satisfying extent and my new iteration of the story has quite some non-standard characters to work on.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Calintz on January 15, 2009, 07:40:50 pm
Hmm...

Could you give us an example of these personalities??
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Fantasist on January 15, 2009, 11:28:21 pm
That's b/w me and my friend till the game's out ;)
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: G_G on January 18, 2009, 11:37:56 pm
Finish and post my mini project

Star Wars Episode VII
The Sith Returns!

(Cheesey I know)

Get into shape along with getting a girlfriend.
Title: Re: Chaos Project New Year's Resolution/Real New Year's Resolution...
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 05, 2009, 04:18:16 am
Chaos Project Resolution:
- See CP pwn all those other, disorganised hard to sift through RMXP sites with no script database. muahahahahaha.
- Become a useful community member

RL Resolutions, stolen from Fantasist (hey, they're pretty good....):
QuoteReal life:
- Focus on my health
- Socialize more (it's going pretty good)
- Put more effort into studies (I barely did and I passed with good marks last sem, they came out 2 days ago. If I actually focus on acedamics, I might click.)
- Focus on how I look (about time I started -_-)


QuoteGet into shape along with getting a girlfriend.

Omg game_guy, you're too young to look for a gf! :o Or maybe gfs are too young for you. Seriously, all the ~13 year old girls I know are weird. Hmmm, just make sure you be careful anyways... ^-^
*a concerned, 255 year old lady speaks*

Geez I typo so much...