Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Blizzard on January 24, 2009, 06:56:07 am

Title: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2009, 06:56:07 am
I got an interesting idea this morning and I need a few futuristic spaceship charsets. Does anybody have some? I promise you won't regret it when I'm done with what I need them for. The best thing is that it's simple enough to be done very quickly so you won't have to wait. I'll probably need an hour to get it done. You'll love it. ;)
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 24, 2009, 07:04:07 am
I think I know what you mean and I'll start my own asap. Wait, this is a weekend, so I guess right now :D I guess I might not.

Anyway, do you need them in rmxp format or any spaceship sprites will do? Also, can they be game rips or not? I'll be on google meanwhile.

EDIT: Not as easy as I thought... I'm working on it.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2009, 07:28:55 am
Any format will do, I'll make them RMXP. Game rips are fine. I would prefer higher quality of course. xD

EDIT: 5-6 ships are enough.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 24, 2009, 07:34:21 am
It turned out to be harder than I thought. Are you familiar with Gametop.com? They make freeware games and there are many space scrolling shooter games. I have most of them on my hard drive, I can send you those sprites. Is it okay?

EDIT: gtg for 15 mins, will be back.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2009, 07:41:08 am
Sure, send them.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 24, 2009, 08:17:11 am
I'm so sorry, the space games I have are not easily rippable... I'll get you something asap.

EDIT: Found something interesting.

http://creators.xna.com/en-US/starterkit/spacewar

I'm still DLing it now, so I don't know what's available.I'm checking out the Graphics section on the right panel on the above page, this site is awesome.


EDIT2: Darn it! I haven't found anything! GAAAAH!! :argh:

I think I'm about to give up. I'm downloading the Gamemaker resource packs and some other packs I found by searching "space" and that's it. I'll collect all the space-related stuff and send it to you, but I don't think it'll help...

EDIT3: This is all I could gather...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5j988

Hope you find it useful.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 25, 2009, 06:55:24 am
They are great, thanks. :D I'll be sure to mention you in the credits for your help. :)
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 25, 2009, 09:26:00 am
...they are? O.O lol, great then :D
How about an ETA?
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 25, 2009, 10:53:58 am
ETA? O_o
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 12:53:04 am
Estimated Time of Arrival, you use utorrent, don't you :P
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 01:31:52 am
Lol, I made this a hella long time ago back when I was a member of rmxp.org. I was a spriter for a team. I never bothered to finish it, because the whole project went up in flames...

but here it is =)
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/SkyMobile-Spritesheet.png)


whaddya think, lol??
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 01:37:49 am
Looks more like a modern hover car than a space craft. Otherwise, pretty good.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 01:40:45 am
Well yeah, that is what it is...
I guess I should have stated that =)

I just threw it up, because it's futuristic, Lol. Not because I though Blizz would use it.
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 01:44:30 am
...hey, is it just me or does it look like a shoe o_O
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 01:50:36 am
Like santa's l'il helper's shoes
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Blizzard on January 26, 2009, 08:01:07 am
Quote from: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 12:53:04 am
you use utorrent, don't you :P


Yes.

Quote from: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 12:53:04 am
Estimated Time of Arrival


I thought you meant something else. ETA: Yesterday evening, it's Star G., lol! xD
Title: Re: Spaceships
Post by: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 08:25:41 am
Haven't completed it though...

QuoteI think I know what you mean

I was only half right, but using BABS is totally awesome!