Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on January 26, 2009, 11:19:08 am

Title: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Blizzard on January 26, 2009, 11:19:08 am
I think I found a place...

http://www.downloadsanime.com/free-anime-downloads

EDIT: Months and years later, the site is dead. The link that Shadonking posted is still working and it seems to be a good site with lots of rare animes. Here it is for future reference:

www.animea.net
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on January 26, 2009, 11:35:07 am
Would these be in sub or dub?
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 12:30:57 pm
Blizzard is a god, Lol...
However not every anime is there.

Disgaea is not on that list...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Blizzard on January 26, 2009, 12:40:28 pm
So it doesn't have every anime. xD
I got that link from a friend of a friend since he told me about the FF anime and I wanted to watch it. xD
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 12:44:31 pm
Oh, Lol, but that list is amazing!!

EDIT
I was looking for Street Fighter, but it's not on there either ... ... ...
So I am settling for the two episodes of "Tales of Symphonia."

My friend owns that game and it's pretty cool, so...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 26, 2009, 06:30:55 pm
Isn't Street Fighter a movie and stuff...? Not like...an anime in itself? Unless I'm behind, I mean, I'm not stuck onto the Street Fighter philosophy. As long as I know how to Hadouken, which is Down, Down-Right, Right, and Punch, then I'm well-informed with the game.  8)

This is good...Countless anime sites have been rendered useless because their online videos have gone down...Gets harder to find places to watch them without torrenting...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Calintz on January 26, 2009, 10:50:15 pm
oh...maybe, lol, but i thought they made a series...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Fantasist on January 27, 2009, 06:50:45 am
 8-O
That's one heck of a collection...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Diokatsu on January 27, 2009, 06:52:55 pm
DA Anime (http://www.da-anime.info)

My site for anime downloads. Join the forums if the anime you want is currently being released in Japan and you'll find it there. Just learn how to search XD
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: G_G on January 27, 2009, 10:35:14 pm
First comes all those tales games now tales anime` wow
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 27, 2009, 11:11:32 pm
Quote from: game_guy on January 27, 2009, 10:35:14 pm
First comes all those tales games now tales anime` wow
They had those Tales anime for quite a while...They did it for their most popular Tales games...Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of the Abyss. (Phantasia's there because it's the first one to deal with everything, you know?)

But there's also manga for Tales, you know. Tales of Destiny, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of the Abyss, I know for a fact were in manga...Chances are the rest have been as well.

/off-topic

Anyway, I finally checked the link and I'm surprised they had a lot of these random animes I just thought of. Really now...By the way my guesses included, Clannad, Excel Saga, Saint Seiya, Bokusatsu Tenchi Dokuro-Chan, Mahou Sensei Negima!, and Sky Girls...

DA Anime looked definitely promising as well...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Diokatsu on January 28, 2009, 01:16:33 pm
It's not particularly the site dedicated to anime explicitly that I'd check out though. The forums happen to have an abundance of anime that are being uploaded at the current moment and new ones are constantly being put out.
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: G_G on March 14, 2009, 05:30:59 pm
Heres tales of symphonia episode one direct link.
http://www470.megaupload.com/files/5fd0ed23eb2b72f2205471b7f1053e52/[KuroNeko]_Tales_of_Symphonia_-_OVA_1_[C7418C90].avi Episode 1
http://www35.megaupload.com/files/b22608f406dd97252e0b30ff52593c43/[KuroNeko]_Tales_of_Symphonia_-_OVA_2_[AC57DA07].avi Episode 2
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Diokatsu on March 15, 2009, 11:08:06 am
I'll tell you again: DA-Forums has every Tales anime that's come out, in a variety of formats...
Title: Re: Where to get every anime that exists?
Post by: Shadonking on March 19, 2009, 07:32:29 am
i know of two really good places to get anime.

one is realitylapse.com and the other is www.animea.net