Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Tazero on January 26, 2009, 08:00:03 pm

Title: What's Your game?
Post by: Tazero on January 26, 2009, 08:00:03 pm
Which main character in a game would you compare yourself too?
EDIT::
Me = Dart from TLOD
Plus shiek is a guy!
*EDIT!!!!!*
Post a pic of ur char.
(http://i41.tinypic.com/bg4ffb.jpg)
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 26, 2009, 08:02:57 pm
So you're a cross dresser? I see... :V:

Unless you have the ability to judge yourself, this sort of thing is pretty difficult to accomplish. It's easier for other people to judge the person as a character, and it can be fun...if it's all truthful and it goes all away from the...what you say...actual insults.

Hm, this would be hard for me to do. I would say, I'm like...Kain the Dragoon from FF4 maybe and with people I'm Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright...I suppose. Random characters I just thought of really, I can't say much...
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: tSwitch on January 26, 2009, 11:09:23 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on January 26, 2009, 08:00:03 pm
Plus shiek is a guy!


uhh...no.

back to the subject at hand.
I'm really not sure.
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Daxisheart on February 01, 2009, 10:13:48 pm
I'd sort of be Kuja from FF9, just a whole lot less... cross...dressing...girly...
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Sally on February 03, 2009, 06:40:37 am
shiek is a girl.

and on topic,
i must be my character from WoW.
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Blizzard on February 03, 2009, 07:15:37 am
I am Vex from TLoL 2, just less badass. <_<;;;
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 03, 2009, 12:24:16 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on February 03, 2009, 07:15:37 am
I am Vex from TLoL 2, just less badass. <_<;;;
That means Vex is a personality identifying extraordinaire that's a [sex] god to everyone and really loves the term about pooping out bricks, plus the badass? My, that's one interesting character. I must see this "Vex". Heck, Vex is really similar to Sex. O.o The letters are close to each other in the alphabet and the keyboard...>_>;;;

Let's try another character and see who I am. Ergh...Uh...Too bad I don't know any. A little Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss? A little I say, a dash!
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: tSwitch on February 06, 2009, 09:19:47 am
got it.

I'd be Leon from Tales of Destiny.
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Tazero on February 06, 2009, 08:55:09 pm
Once again i'd be a character from the legend of dragoon =D like Lavitz or albert dart or ..........Roses personality but drts look or Blank from FF IX
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 06, 2009, 09:07:39 pm
Interesting question. Lol, I thought this was a post about what game you were making. :bag:
Anyways,

I AM HOJO FROM FF7!!!!

...
Jokes. I really can't think of someone right now. :|
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Calintz on February 06, 2009, 09:58:46 pm
If I didn't already make it clear enough in my username  :shifty: I would totally be CALINTZ from MagnaCarta  8)
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: G_G on February 06, 2009, 10:58:53 pm
I AM LIKE SO SQUALL!!! I MEAN LIKE I SO TOTALLY MATCH HIS PERSONALITY RIGHT?

LOLZ SEE I EVEN TALK LIKE HIM LMAO!

Just kidding. I always did imagine myself as Cloud from FF7

or

A BIG FUCKING DUDE WITH BIG FUCKING GUNS whats his name not Barret but ugh him =>  :gunz:
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Fallen Angel X on February 06, 2009, 11:00:31 pm
I'm Herbert from Valkyria Chronicles ._. We're both lazy arses :^_^':

Apart from that, we got nothing in common :O.o:
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 06, 2009, 11:05:48 pm
Quote from: game_guy on February 06, 2009, 10:58:53 pm
I AM LIKE SO SQUALL!!! I MEAN LIKE I SO TOTALLY MATCH HIS PERSONALITY RIGHT?

LOLZ SEE I EVEN TALK LIKE HIM LMAO!

Just kidding. I always did imagine myself as Cloud from FF7

or

A BIG FUCKING DUDE WITH BIG FUCKING GUNS whats his name not Barret but ugh him =>  :gunz:

I always thought Squall was a near carbon copy of Cloud... D:

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 06, 2009, 11:00:31 pm
I'm Herbert from Valkyria Chronicles ._. We're both lazy arses :^_^':

Apart from that, we got nothing in common :O.o:

In that case I'd be Herbert too. :<_<:
:xD:
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Diokatsu on February 06, 2009, 11:36:29 pm
I'd be....Random NPC 3
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: Landith on February 07, 2009, 12:43:44 am
I'm Jason from CP  8)
JK
I act like Haseo from .hack//gu
Title: Re: What's Your game?
Post by: fugibo on February 07, 2009, 10:46:26 am
I'm Simon Andrews, post-Apocalypse. You might know who I'm talking about one day.

One day.