i need all the characters controlled by ai cuz i have a script wherever you click the chaacter goes so....
Yea Ai on all characters would be great
This makes no sense...
-____-
By "all characters" do you mean allies AND the player?
Or if you just mean allies... well... there's already Ally AI.
Not to be rude but what do you think? Jk jk
Either way i need the player to be automated so i can use mouse click.
are you tring to say something like summoner where you click were you want your alies and the main hero to walk but they attack and stuff by them selfs.
so its like every thing is automated.
:\
This request is...you...know.....kind of useless.
Why would someone want to play a game where they can only move by clicking a mouse?
(Okay I guess some people would)
Anyways I know I probably wouldn't I would actually want to be the one who shoots the zombies to smitherines.
Quote from: game_guy on January 31, 2009, 09:31:57 pm
Why would someone want to play a game where they can only move by clicking a mouse?
(Okay I guess some people would)
Real-Time Strategy Game: You move your units by dragging a box over all of them and selecting a point for them to move to by clicking your mouse.
o_o
I would assume he wants to make some part of the game where you direct some commands and everyone follows those orders, except in their own "strange" "AI-Like" way. That's why he wants it. It's not a bad idea, it's just not fitting for Quarantine unless there's Tactical elements in the game.
oh its not for quarantine :)