Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Shadonking on February 01, 2009, 06:14:28 pm

Title: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 01, 2009, 06:14:28 pm
Okay what i would like is a idle pose for this sprite (this is for winkio's idle script), all it needs to do is his hair to look like the wind is blowing it slitely. i tried doin it my self but im rubbish.

(http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2723/raynzl0.png)
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 01, 2009, 07:23:27 pm
I'm happy that the script works for you :\ Lmao...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:02:58 pm
Okay, where is the wind blowing from though?
Otherwise, it would look inconsistent.
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 02, 2009, 05:12:56 pm
any angle what ever suits you but all directions of the sprite got to have the wind from the same direction. also if its not to much could the cape animate as well
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:17:45 pm
Hmm... The cape might be a little harder to do but I'll try...
The wind is just slightly blowing though right? Like will two or three pixels suit it?
It's also just going to be standing still and his legs won't be moving right?
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2009, 05:18:54 pm
That would make the most sense.
Good luck Landith. I am positive you will do a great job.
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 02, 2009, 05:20:57 pm
Quote from: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:17:45 pm
Hmm... The cape might be a little harder to do but I'll try...
The wind is just slightly blowing though right? Like will two or three pixels suit it?
It's also just going to be standing still and his legs won't be moving right?


yeah that would be great.

you dont have to do the cape if you dont want i was just wondering.
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2009, 05:23:59 pm
Well...
it's kinda necessary...

The wind can't blow the man's hair and not his cape, because in actuality the cape would be MORE prone to blow at the slightest gust...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:25:12 pm
Yeah.. Just the cape would be a little harder because of that very reason...

One more question...
Will the breeze increase as it goes or stay steady?
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2009, 05:28:10 pm
Well take this sprite and use it for a reference...
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20CharaSprites/-Draguliss01.png)
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 02, 2009, 05:35:12 pm
its a steady speed.
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:36:30 pm
(http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3545/45679798bb4.png)
I know it looks bad but I can't get it right, the wind is blowing to the right so how could I improve it?

Right now it looks like the cape is on the ground or something  :(
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2009, 05:38:57 pm
Lift the cape into the air...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Landith on February 02, 2009, 05:44:58 pm
(http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3364/58979637bk7.png)

Like this or something different?
This is also the 2nd frame so I'm trying not to be to drastic that way it won't look weird when going from the first frame which is his base...

It looks Horrible!  :(
Try getting someone else to do it, I'm not good at hair and the cape just looks weird...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2009, 07:11:17 pm
Give me a couple secs okay...

I have an idea that might work...This is just a quick edit, I won't be taking my time for this right now, though...I am trying to give Landith a base to work from...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 03, 2009, 10:14:35 am
its fine take your time, iv got other parts to work on.
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 03, 2009, 11:54:25 am
It totally didn't wok, Lol, but I think it can so long as I pay attention and take my time...
I might do this for you later...
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Shadonking on February 03, 2009, 12:35:09 pm
okay thanks
Title: Re: Idle Pose
Post by: Calintz on February 03, 2009, 12:37:19 pm
No problem...