Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: shdwlink1993 on February 06, 2009, 08:59:57 am

Title: Eversion
Post by: shdwlink1993 on February 06, 2009, 08:59:57 am
Eversion is the cutest little platforming game you've ever seen! :D It's great for the whole family! :D It's not nearly as challenging as I Wanna be the Guy or as long as Cave Story! :) It's just a cute little game about saving the princess and collecting gems. :haha:

See? Cute game!: ShowHide
(http://zarawesome.googlepages.com/screenie.png)


It's got seven levels, and it's bouncy graphics will leave you happy inside for a long time to come! :D You know it's a great gaming experience because it's even made with the SMILE engine! 8) How much better can you get at being happy than SMILE?!?!? :???:

Just check out the game here: http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html (http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html).

PS: Ignore the message at the bottom of the page that the game is "NOT INDICATED FOR CHILDREN OR THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION." :<_<: The site likes playing jokes on people. :<_<: Because this game is filled with love and flowers! :D
Title: Re: Eversion
Post by: tSwitch on February 06, 2009, 09:17:34 am
Eversion (mathematics), the process of turning a shape inside out without causing creases; in particular, sphere eversion.

that being said.
I've had this game for a few weeks, it's pretty fun.
Title: Re: Eversion
Post by: shdwlink1993 on February 06, 2009, 10:01:53 am
I got it this morning (or last night... No sleep... ). And I'm on Level 6. Try playing that at 3:00 in the morning and not scream in absolute terr-

Err, I mean, FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE RAINBOWS!!! :D
Title: Re: Eversion
Post by: winkio on February 06, 2009, 10:31:47 am
IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Yeah, I'm too bored to play it (I don't know how that works...), but I watched a full walkthru.  Pretty epic.