Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: boisei0 on February 07, 2009, 02:27:25 pm

Title: Boisei0
Post by: boisei0 on February 07, 2009, 02:27:25 pm
Hello, I'm Boisei0
I'm from the Netherlands, so don't be too critical on my English, please, I'm just a scholar (and English teachers at my school are not what they are meant to be!).
I work with RMXP for about twelf weeks now. I've been a moderator on other forums for about a year, so I know how they work.
Nothing more to say...
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 07, 2009, 02:30:45 pm
Well, that's good you know how the forum systems work and all. I won't see you causing much trouble then. :P At least your English is way better than many, good job on that.

Welcome. :) Twelve weeks isn't a lot, but hopefully you'll stick with it and such, you know? xD
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Diokatsu on February 07, 2009, 02:53:39 pm
Welcome, my friend. Rejoice, for you have come across a land of paradise! Fret not the menial things, we welcome you with open arms!
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Aqua on February 07, 2009, 04:17:02 pm
Welcome! :D

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

*insert other comments here to make this post longer and more welcoming...*
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thee great land of the CP
(This is proper english)
:^_^':

Anyway.... have a good time at CP :)
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Aqua on February 07, 2009, 05:38:55 pm
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thou great land of the CP
(This is proper english)


Wrong!!!

'The' should be 'thee.'
'Thou' should be 'thy.'  'Thou' is the subjective case when you needed the possessive.
:)
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: winkio on February 07, 2009, 08:17:46 pm
welcome! :-*
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 07, 2009, 11:14:37 pm
:welcome: to the greatest rpg making place in all of cyberspace!  :D

(:haha: Lol, Aqua - the resident Olde English speaker! <333)
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Fantasist on February 07, 2009, 11:40:09 pm
Welcome to CP boisei0 :)
So you're from Netherlands, nice. When I was in the 6th grade (maybe 5th?), a lady from Netherlands used to take classes and she talked about scientists, like the Wright Brothers and Edison. When she left, she gave the whole class chocolates. She DID give us her e-mail ID, but I was a kid, and I didn't know anything about the intermnet. Now I wish I had it. She was nice.

PS: 12 weeks is a good time btw, good luck ;)
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on February 08, 2009, 07:26:54 am
Quote from: Aqua on February 07, 2009, 05:38:55 pm
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thou great land of the CP
(This is proper english)


Wrong!!!

'The' should be 'thee.'
'Thou' should be 'thy.'  'Thou' is the subjective case when you needed the possessive.
:)

Aw... damn....

FIXED!
Title: Re: Boisei0
Post by: Blizzard on February 08, 2009, 08:54:54 am
:welcome:

I love this smiley. <3