Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Holyrapid on February 10, 2009, 08:51:35 am

Title: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Holyrapid on February 10, 2009, 08:51:35 am
Hi. I´m Pyhankoski (da-a) and i´m from Finland. My nick comes from the name of my home town/village Pyhänkoski, but replaced the finnish charecter ä with a.
I like to make games with RPGXP, and i also have 2k3 and a VX trial that has closed (meaning that i installed the 30d trial version and it´s trial expired.) I also have one game on the making with the 2k3. If you have any questions, just pm me. I  hope i get a warm welcoming.
Sorry about the text... I for some reason that i don´t know my self used those shadow and glow functions. Probaly because in the other (finnish) forums i´ve visited there wasn´t such functions
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Blizzard on February 10, 2009, 09:46:14 am
:welcome:
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 10, 2009, 06:17:39 pm
Your warm welcoming is REALLY warm, as demonstrating with the highlight. It doesn't look good in FireFox.

Heh, your...Face Maker avatar is actually one of the cooler ones, you know? Cool job on that. :P

And such an interesting name with such humble origins, I love it. :3 Welcome, welcome.
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: winkio on February 10, 2009, 07:26:07 pm
Welcome!  Good to have you  :)
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Aqua on February 10, 2009, 07:34:09 pm
Welcome :D
That highlighted text really hurts. @.@
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: King Munkey on February 10, 2009, 07:40:14 pm
i agree about the text.

But hello to you and welcome aboard.  :D
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Diokatsu on February 10, 2009, 07:50:47 pm
Highlighted text is crazy

We welcome you back, Finland
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on February 11, 2009, 01:34:39 am
^-^ Welcome! :haha:
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Juan on February 11, 2009, 07:46:18 am
Welcome to cp!
Title: Re: Finland says hello. Heippa
Post by: Holyrapid on February 11, 2009, 07:49:12 am
Thank you for this warm welcoming. I´m glad that you have accepted me into here so well.
And i´m enjoying my time here.