I need to beable to save a certain monsters hp as a variable then when i go to another map i can tell an identical enemy on the map to have the same hp as what that variable says.
im using blizz abs.
if you need more info just ask.
found it in the manual under utilities
$BlizzABS.enemy_change_hp(event_id, operation, type, operand, allow_kill)
event_id : either an event ID on the map (a number) or type TROOP to target all enemies on the map or @SELF which indicates at the calling event
operation : either INCREASE or DECREASE
type : either CONSTANT or VARIABLE
operand : if type is set to CONSTANT, this value represents the constant number to operate with, if type is set to VARIABLE this number represents the variable ID
allow_kill : either KILL or NO_KILL
change : either ADD or REMOVE
state_id : the ID of the status effect to operate with
enemy_id : the ID number of the enemy to operate with
party_position : either the position of the actor in the party (starts from 0!) or PARTY to target all actors in the party
thanks, so thats how to change an enemies hp using a variable but how do you cange the variable to the number of the enemies hp.
try $game_variables = $BlizzABS.enemy_hp(event id)
not saying it will work just guessing
im guessing it worked
just checking it now
edit
it didnt work.
it doesnt say which variable to store the hp and it has a syntax error.
edit
please help, it will be very useful
edit
bump
I thought I posted this in another topic. I'll be sure to include that kind of syntax in a future release. I left it out this time due to some complications. Anyway, you can use this in the meanwhile:
$game_map.events[EVENT_ID].battler.hp
Make sure it's a battler and that it actually exists.
thanks blizz, i'll try it out later