Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: wolfi-- on February 18, 2009, 12:29:58 pm

Title: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: wolfi-- on February 18, 2009, 12:29:58 pm
I've been busy, and for some reason, every morning I make a plan to visit CP but I forget it by night.


I hope I can stick around and atleast post once a week.
So hows it going with you guys and galz?


you too, blizz :*
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 18, 2009, 06:05:18 pm
User with the Most Welcome Topics: --wolfi

:V:

Seriously I remember seeing this saying you're coming to stay, and you'll try, but you then get inactive. :<

Well, it's a delight to see again. :) Welcome back.
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: Diokatsu on February 18, 2009, 10:15:21 pm
Lol. Nice to see you again?
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: Juan on February 19, 2009, 08:17:00 am
Nice to see you back. Welcome back wofi. I hope you won't get inactive again. I hope you can make at least one post.
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: tSwitch on February 19, 2009, 09:04:07 am
hey Wurf
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: Punn on February 19, 2009, 09:24:50 am
Quote from: wolfi-- on February 18, 2009, 12:29:58 pm
So hows it going with you guys and galz?
you too, blizz :*


I lol'd when I read this.
btt...
Hello... again..?
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: wolfi-- on February 20, 2009, 03:53:21 am
Oh, I see Nam is here too

heyguys :*
Title: Re: I shouldn't have bothered
Post by: Chaze007 on March 15, 2009, 10:11:06 pm
hi wolfi :3